Brogan Tate #12 Sailing the Med, big swollen head, allergies gone so back on the bread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think anything is possible if you put your heart and soul into it...
My husband and I bought a house and he stayed living with his parents whilst I did all the work to the house (he is awful at diy) it took 6 months to get from bare brick to fully complete and I did it ALL on my own!
I think she should really sink her teeth into it! Get some exercise at same time as creating something beautiful!
Really do hope she don’t just beg for free stuff off companies
Huge respect to you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her FB is now private. Hello Beeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Nice to see you again. Come here often? You dirty troglodyte!!! You can't call us trolls when you seek out our opinions on your shoddy work and lazy ass lifestyle!

Huge respect to you ❤

We both lost about 2 stone each in about 12 weeks renovating our house. (Put it all back on Lol 3 years later) we couldn't afford to do anything and all our spare time was spent working/ moving while doing DIY.
It literally was the most stressful busiest time of our lives. We did 90% of the work ourselves while both working full time.

Hopefully this will be the making of her, really do.

Reactions: 7
My friend got married after totally ripping apart their new house and rebuilding it. She's never looked as good as she did on her wedding day!! So toned and slim. They didn't use any workman except for gas installation! Can you imagine brogan? Oooh bubs my nails. Quick let me go beg some free gelish cos they look awful! Oh wow so bootiful now *puts chubby hand awkwardly under chin for a selfie* 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does everyone think this will change her? She’s still & always has been a sly, dramatic, self obsessed & entitled begging brat! I bet she’s sent out so many ‘outreach work’ emails to dfs, Argos & ikea for freebies the tight witch, que the future; Primark home Shop with me, homesense shop with me etc all freebie vouchers undisclosed.

I’m happy for them finding a house, it’s an exciting chapter in their relationship. I just think she will start having a strop and being so bossy towards Benj with all the renovations etc she can only just manage to wash her naturally thick curly hair once a week never mind run a home ffs. It’s a big step to take for a couple who have never really spent anytime in their own space together with big real money commitments other than a free 2 week holiday here and there 🤷🏻‍♀️😬

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I went into a shop earlier and saw those 40 dollar salt and pepper shakers and laughed my ass off.

It does feel good buying your own home. I do wish them both the best and hope this will improve Brogies life and content. I mean I doubt it but you can hope 😂

Reactions: 8
Despite them being together a few years, they rarely live together as a conventional couple due to Benji working away so often midweek and whilst this is not likely to change in the near future, I personally would've rented neutral territory first to test the water before making such a big commitment.

I'm sure the dynamic of the relationship would soon change if they actually had to spend more time together at home than they currently do.
We always say that too

Reactions: 1
All I have to say is: Stop tucking your tops into your jeans FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! It's not flattering!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
It’s weird [emoji23]
Right? And so distracting! I honestly couldn't look at anything else! [emoji85][emoji85]
Brogie and Bongo talking over one another was annoying as hell. Can't wait to see Brogie stripping down those walls when she gets out of breath by giving us a house tour!!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right? And so distracting! I honestly couldn't look at anything else! [emoji85][emoji85]
Brogie and Bongo talking over one another was annoying as hell. Can't wait to see Brogie stripping down those walls when she gets out of breath by giving us a house tour!!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Yeah it’s never gonna catch on and become a fashion she needs to stop!
It’s a shame, I find it really rude when bongo finally finds his voice but then she cuts him off mid sentence if that was my other half I would tell him not to be rude haha

Reactions: 8
Yeah it’s never gonna catch on and become a fashion she needs to stop!
It’s a shame, I find it really rude when bongo finally finds his voice but then she cuts him off mid sentence if that was my other half I would tell him not to be rude haha
Yeah! Also, it seemed like they disagreed on loads of things, like for example when she said a wall underneath the window was great for her beauty bits and Bongo said he was going to put the radiator there. She looked at him like: dafuq? It cracked me up big time! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah! Also, it seemed like they disagreed on loads of things, like for example when she said a wall underneath the window was great for her beauty bits and Bongo said he was going to put the radiator there. She looked at him like: dafuq? It cracked me up big time! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Too many cooks springs to mind!
Decisions like that should be 50/50

Reactions: 2
Too many cooks springs to mind!
Decisions like that should be 50/50
Precisely! It was almost as if they were looking at the house for the first time firing away completely different ideas! It will be interesting to watch though as I doubt Brogie will compromise and Bongo seems to have finally found his voice!

• Heart
Precisely! It was almost as if they were looking at the house for the first time firing away completely different ideas! It will be interesting to watch though as I doubt Brogie will compromise and Bongo seems to have finally found his voice!
Can’t wait for the vlogs ! Haha

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.