Brogan Tate #12 Sailing the Med, big swollen head, allergies gone so back on the bread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure I saw 2 new versions of that bloody yellow satin dress in New Look the other day (plum and black) how long before they are purchased?

Reactions: 1
Why has she chosen a photo in which both of their eyes are closed?! Why Bogey Moonster?! Why!!

IMG_20191002_182302.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
20191002_182134.jpg

Err sorry Brogan but you haven't just bought balloons once this year have you? Remember your birthday earlier this year? A fair few balloons in this picture. These 'influencers' really do think their followers are stupid sometimes!
Screenshot_20191002-182239_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she’s in denial about her weight. I think she’s very sad about it which is awful really especially if people keep commenting on it.

Reactions: 4
She buys her duvet sets from Pipstudio duck me a range between £75-115 not Asda at £14.99 like most of us shes so poor guys lets make her a money fund page :cautious:

Reactions: 3
And how is she so stressed when this is the sub par tit she produces!!! If I consistently performed at this level in my own job I’d have had the sack by now

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.