Brogan Tate #12 Sailing the Med, big swollen head, allergies gone so back on the bread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't understand why she think she is renovating. They are changing the whole bathroom and just decorating the rest. Renovation is literally changing the whole house!

Reactions: 6
I really don't understand why she think she is renovating. They are changing the whole bathroom and just decorating the rest. Renovation is literally changing the whole house!
You’re right. She’s decorating, not renovating.
And I was on shock when she wanted to buy clothes to ruin when she decorated! She should be ashamed of herself there.

Reactions: 17
You’re right. She’s decorating, not renovating.
And I was on shock when she wanted to buy clothes to ruin when she decorated! She should be ashamed of herself there.
Any time I’ve decorated I’ve done it in my old pyjamas so it doesn’t matter. Nobody will see you so go for pjs and change when you’re finished. Who on earth buys new clothes for decorating?!?

Reactions: 4
:ROFLMAO:
Who the hell buys new clothes to decorate she is in denial just wear an old pj top :cautious:

How is she knackered she was to busy cutting up tape and her mum and benji did all work she only chipped in when it was a photo for the gram like the paint streamer piccie ----- mommmmmy look im doing it im working take a piccie for tattle lovers

I didnt mind the purple wallpaper i thought brogan was all about florals surly she couldve just done one room at a time what is it with her and white

Reactions: 10
I have a feeling the wheels will well and truely fall off once they are in the house. Did you see how happy bongo was to show his craft and then it was the wallpaper of her (her mum did most of the hard graft) all she did was mostly use the steamer.
I was quite impressed with Bongo and his tape tip for the plugs. Hopefully he’ll be allowed to post on the house insta page/feature in the vlogs helpful tips for others

Reactions: 14
Probably an unpopular opinion but I actually quite enjoyed the weekly vlog 🙈 it was nice to see her doing stuff, and she was so happy and animated. Huge improvement on recent stuff at least, and I hope it lasts!

Reactions: 13
I was quite impressed with Bongo and his tape tip for the plugs. Hopefully he’ll be allowed to post on the house insta page/feature in the vlogs helpful tips for others
Yes! This and the masking tape to mark out where the sofa is going was a really good idea.

Honestly him talking about the plugs was probably the most animated I’ve ever seen him.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Love how she doesn't apparently buy new clothes but needs new clothes to decorate sorry I mean renovate? Bogie perhaps you could of worn ya gym clothes since they don't get used 😂

Have to say vlog was better this week as she wasn't just sat at her desk, however, there was a few times I wanted to shoot myself when I heard her say BcOS
Every outfit she was wearing this week was new except the PJs and that pink jumper, she claims she bought that green blouses a month ago which I highly doubt!!!

Reactions: 1
Yeah but fast fashion is baaaad guys.

I'm not going to give a side on picture of you in a car any love at all hun. Not only is it a pretty poor picture, Uber have spent a tonne of money getting vloggers like you with zero morals to support a business that needs an overhaul. I use it in the States because I don't drive, distances are too far to walk and the public transport can be poor but in London, you don't need Uber. Public transport is good!

Knobhead.

Reactions: 1
Lyft was far better than Uber in the States, gives you an upfront fee (often cheaper than Uber) and the drivers would give you the space you needed when exhausted from the heat / parks. I had bad experiences with all the Ubers I used in Orlando.

Reactions: 4
Brogans replying on Benjis comments caught out by saying "thank you so much" :rolleyes:

Stop controlling the poor guy

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20191008-200845_Instagram.jpg

What is this expression

Apologies double post but what a bizarre comment for "Benji" to say
20191008_201609.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Yeah, that's Brogan. Must be doing her head into controlling four Instas. What. A. Loser.

All of the nice comments she has written herself. When Bongo gets back in control of the Insta it's all 'don't hold your breath' and that wanky little hand motion he does.

Reactions: 12
She acts surprised she’s hit those numbers? As though she literally didn’t beg all day long for them.....

I’ve stopped being subbed to her youtube for a while now and just unfollowed her on insta

Reactions: 9
It would be nice for Brogans followers if she did a giveaway wouldn't it? She spouts about being soo greatful to her followers but I've never seen her give anything back to the people who enable her to do what she does and be where she is. But maybe it hasn't crossed her mind because she's all take take take. Do something nice for others? Pah

Reactions: 8
It would be nice for Brogans followers if she did a giveaway wouldn't it? She spouts about being soo greatful to her followers but I've never seen her give anything back to the people who enable her to do what she does and be where she is. But maybe it hasn't crossed her mind because she's all take take take. Do something nice for others? Pah
tbh giveaways are more or less just begs for more interaction and followers 😅

Reactions: 2
That’s a good point. She gets sent so many lovely things but I’ve never seen her do a giveaway!! Has she ever, even at the beginning??

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.