Brogan Tate #12 Sailing the Med, big swollen head, allergies gone so back on the bread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always worry about relationships where people are gushy towards each other on social media.... in real life the guys I know who were doing that... one came out as gay and two others were having affairs. Admittedly they were not vloggers trying to portray an idealistic relationship for ‘couple goals’ hashtags but even so....

Reactions: 8
Benji’s using the medsailors hashtag etc on some of his Italy posts so they need to be posted as an AD really, how sneaky.

Reactions: 4
Benji’s using the medsailors hashtag etc on some of his Italy posts so they need to be posted as an AD really, how sneaky.
Brogan uses his he never posts anything and you can tell straight away its brogan writing the text :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Also in terms of the hygiene thing, she does wear that jumpsuit constantly, even in summer two days in a row, which I personally think is gross...

Reactions: 5
I'm posting this one again here. #relationshipGOALS

defa7e71a7468bf4f40d75ed16b71486.jpg

I would be offended if I was brogan. It's one thing saying 'we're not ready for that yet' or 'Maybe one day' but what he put is a little offensive imo. That reply has an undertone of bitterness. Especially on a soppy post. It's so contrasting! I love this girl so much but marry her?! No way don't hold your breath...
I think it confirms brogan posted the photo and caption then Benji actually replied to that person!
Also the fellow passengers on the boat are beautiful. I wonder if she feels intimidated/jealous of if she's too up her own arse to care?

Reactions: 20
I always worry about relationships where people are gushy towards each other on social media.... in real life the guys I know who were doing that... one came out as gay and two others were having affairs. Admittedly they were not vloggers trying to portray an idealistic relationship for ‘couple goals’ hashtags but even so....
Know a couple and they're all like my *insert name here* and extremely lovely dovey and he had an affair.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I feel sorry for her here, like. She’s said on camera about marriage - even if it’s not anytime soon - and he replies like that.

It must be so so scary knowing if you break up not only do you have no where to live but that you have no real friends ya can count on

Do other Instagram people close their eyes in pictures? Is it a trend I’m missing?

• Haha
Nice title @Highlandcow 👍

I did think I was onto a winner but thems the breaks!

I'm starting my packing for Disneyland today. I've only got a carry on because I dont like to take a load of tat with me like these professional travel vloggers 😂

Reactions: 6
Know a couple and they're all like my *insert name here* and extremely lovely dovey and he had an affair.
Yep one of my close friends is exactly the same. Posts the most ridiculously soppy things yet I personally know their marriage is in trouble. I just don’t get it

Reactions: 7
I wonder how much trouble Bongo is going to be in for that comment and not keeping up appearances. I wouldn’t like to be him on that boat right now 🤣

Guys I was off grid for just over a week. And I had 20 pages and a new post to catch up on!!!! Hello hello hello :) happy to be back. looks like the 4 girls in that Uber happy photo are all great friends! Wonder where brobore was?????

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.