Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
This Instagram post with Stacey Solomon, following each other for years? Stacey doesn’t follow our Bogey 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’d literally turn up to the opening of an envelope. The new thread needs to include mouth breather or her lies about cleaning the beaches need mentioning I’m not letting it be forgotten ok 😂

Brogan Tate - Not cleaning the beach but always on the leach 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

NorwegianImposter

"A portrait of a very large woman in a pink silk dress, the Fat Lady guards the entrance to Gryffindor Tower. She asks Percy for the password,”

”BEACH HUT”

”The door swung open”

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Cupcake12

VIP Member
I just wanted to share some feedback on a recent Instagram advert by YouTuber Brogan Tate. Honestly how that advert was approved I'll never know. It did not showcase the new biodegradable wipes in any way, shape or form and just looked unprofessional and rushed. She wasn't wearing any make up to remove, her skincare routine (as we've all seen online) is not a good advert. She has no regard for the environment and her ad looks hypocritical and unprepared. She constantly has 1 use items in her videos such as balloons, plastic cups, pre made over packaged food such as frozen jacket potatoes and hello fresh which is totally over packaged. Honestly as a customer of nivea for as long as I can remember I'm so disappointed to see you work with someone with as little ethics as her. The photos of her wipe packet with the Italian waters behind her does nothing to tell possible customers about the brand, the product, the ingredients, the benefits, the price, the environmental impact that normal wipes can have. I'm so disappointed I won't be purchasing wipes for myself or my 4 daughters again. Please think carefully before selecting such 'influencers' as she's influenced me to buy anyone but Nivea!

I've given Nivea by feedback.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
She wants to gloat, (I mean share a post) about WITC so bad but is loving the attention on her last post so she’ll patiently wait until tomorrow to patronise us all 🤦🏻‍♀️

Wonder what bullshit she’s gonna spout this time? Cleaning the forests? litter picking? I might buy a fucking ticket & ask her how the beach clean went. Try & delete that, Bogey 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Im gonna be a positive hater and Im gonna say that this is maybe the best thing for her right now. Didn't see her this happy since her old flat's days. I hope this new house will inspire a new way of life for her.

She might not be happy as she makes us believe on her social media but I do not believe she is struggling with depression and anxiety and do not think we should diagnose her with such either.

People in general use the term depressed far too easily and it’s damaging to mental health resources and disorders.

She might be unhappy, the majority of us most likely are with some aspect of our life no matter how small it is, the only person we can convince to make, try or attempt change is ourselves no matter what intervention is made. ❤

• Heart

reader87123

VIP Member
Whatever it is, brace yourselves for the squealing with full set of gnashers on show and the mad hand clapping. So. irritating.

• Haha

Polkadotsx

Chatty Member
I would feel uncomfortable buying a house with a guy that says "dont count on it" when being asked about engagement.

• Haha
  • Heart

disneyfan

Wait, she went on a medsailors Italy cruise and Italy isn’t even being offered as a destination next year?! What was the point then?!!

• Haha

Justhavingalook403

Has anyone seen Lucy Woods video of being gifted a Disney trip to Florida with ATD?

She just seems so much more grateful.

Of course Brogie had to comment offering tips🙄...
Brogans got a hard neck offering her advice when she doesn’t even follow the girl on Instagram but Lucy follows her. I hope Lucy vlog will outshine brogan and attractions direct don’t ever use brogan again.

Reactions: 20