Brogan Tate #12 Sailing the Med, big swollen head, allergies gone so back on the bread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tbh giveaways are more or less just begs for more interaction and followers 😅
I guess so but my point was more she gushes she's so so greatful and she happily takes gifts from followers but she's never done anything for any of them. Like she could even just do it randomly rather than doing a like and follow giveaway. Look on her followers list and get benji to scroll and pick one or surely she has stats to show which followers engage the most, or even her own knowledge pick a follower she speaks to often? I don't know. I'm just thinking of ways she could do something nice seeings as her series where she was going to work with charities and highlight their cause lasted for one video and she never did the beach clean up. I'm just helping the girl get into heaven (jk) 😜

Reactions: 2
She did do giveaways when she lived at her dads. Or at least mention X would be used as part of a giveaway.

She did do giveaways when she lived at her dads. Or at least mention X would be used as part of a giveaway.
I’ve been watching her old vlogs for the first time from when she moved to her mums and I’m up to where she meets Benji, you can see how she starts to deteriorate :/ it’s weird that she deleted the first 59 vlogs!! Would love to know why

Reactions: 3
I’ve been watching her old vlogs for the first time from when she moved to her mums and I’m up to where she meets Benji, you can see how she starts to deteriorate :/ it’s weird that she deleted the first 59 vlogs!! Would love to know why
I wouldn’t be surprised if it had something to do with Julie or the fact that brogan didn’t something wrong and wouldn’t admit it, she’s never fully explained it, she just said “I couldn’t stay as I wasn’t safe there any more”

Yeah, that's Brogan. Must be doing her head into controlling four Instas. What. A. Loser.

All of the nice comments she has written herself. When Bongo gets back in control of the Insta it's all 'don't hold your breath' and that wanky little hand motion he does.
I wonder if those comments are also her though? Like she knows that's how Benji feels so she's pretending like it's a totally normal thing to say? If you pay attention to how she addresses the marriage comments, she basically says the same thing in a more polite way: "One thing at a time guys!!!" I feel like she's just pretending to be on board with waiting so she's also pretending to be Benji and "laughing" at it. Just a thought!

She’s been really disrespectful towards the previous owners with a lot of the house. She doesn’t need to be so rude. She still bought the house.

Reactions: 23
Argh, I was thinking to myself earlier on my morning scroll that Brogan’s thread had quietened right down and she was really gonna improve her channel and it was going to be great

Then she had to go and make rude comments about her house’s previous owners (that they and their friends and family will probably see, about taste and the quality of their decorating). If we commented that her decorating was poor or tasteless she’d be screaming troll 🙄

I’m really rooting for Brogan but she’s making it so difficult

Reactions: 9
4F04B2E6-E4C2-4CF5-91E6-81B246E31E30.png

Soz but you’re not a girl boss just for stripping some bleeping wallpaper. Has this girl ever done a hard days work in her life?! I had to move an entire house worth of stuff by myself when my housemate moved out, I did literally everything myself with no help from anyone because my family doesn’t live nearby. It was really hard but I did it and it’s just what people do when they have to!! I can’t imagine Brogan even being able to deal with removal men without having a breakdown.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Why does Brogans vlogs put me on a downer yet im catching up on Gemma Miles and my mood lifts strange how people have an effect been watching her vlogmas and was wetting myself laughing shes such a breath of fresh air compared to brogan

View attachment 47417

Soz but you’re not a girl boss just for stripping some bleeping wallpaper. Has this girl ever done a hard days work in her life?! I had to move an entire house worth of stuff by myself when my housemate moved out, I did literally everything myself with no help from anyone because my family doesn’t live nearby. It was really hard but I did it and it’s just what people do when they have to!! I can’t imagine Brogan even being able to deal with removal men without having a breakdown.
bleeping knob she makes out like shes done it all :rolleyes:

Last edited:
View attachment 47417

Did you see her diet for the work too?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I have zero respect for anyone who has to scream to the world about all the hard work they're doing with a bunch of selfies.

Reactions: 16
Who was it that said get ready for the homeware videos come shop with me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Already bought some new shoes 🙄 Thought she was cutting back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she not hear herself breathing! Like just wait and walk round the shop untill you can speak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.