Brogan Tate #12 Sailing the Med, big swollen head, allergies gone so back on the bread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i actually can't stop laughing, when she's talking about emails that she needs to 'pick up'. "
3, 4, *email noise*, uh thats the sound of my work 🤭"
duck meeeee 5 emails 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reactions: 4
For gods sake I’m 13 minutes into the weekly vlog and she’s complaining about how she “feels a bit flat today” and she’s been constantly saying how overwhelmed she feels. Can she at least TRY and be grateful for the fact she’s bought a house and is in such a privileged position and has less money worries and stuff than most of us.

Buying this house is not going to solve all of her problems like she thinks it is 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
For gods sake I’m 13 minutes into the weekly vlog and she’s complaining about how she “feels a bit flat today” and she’s been constantly saying how overwhelmed she feels. Can she at least TRY and be grateful for the fact she’s bought a house and is in such a privileged position and has less money worries and stuff than most of us.

Buying this house is not going to solve all of her problems like she thinks it is 🤷🏻‍♀️
You've hit the nail on the head right there. It's exactly like thinking your life will be perfect if only you can lose 2 stone. You lose the weight but all the underlying problems in your life are still there.

I wonder if buying the house has been the glue holding them together? It's something to talk about, plan together, oh won't life just be so wonderful when we have our own place? Only it's not. Buying the house hasn't resulted in their relationship suddenly becoming any better. Brogan hasn't suddenly become happier.

I'm not remotely surprised she feels overwhelmed. She finds putting the bins out overwhelming FFS. Again, why she thought buying a big house was going to make her feel less overwhelmed just highlights her naivety.

Reactions: 15
I think she might try to go back to working on/with some sort of team. She kept saying she was lonely and didn’t have anyone to talk to. Foreshadowing?

Reactions: 3
Wow I bet Benji regularly reads here! Just watching the vlog and he’s saying to her “you’re not a very good vlogger... when you do something you need to film it” which is what loads of people say here!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone else think it's pretty sad that she asks her followers to go and give her ad some love ?? If you truly believed in what you were doing and the quality of your work surely you wouldn't need to ask !!! Plus I hate the way she says 'love and support' 😤

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else think it's pretty sad that she asks her followers to go and give her ad some love ?? If you truly believed in what you were doing and the quality of your work surely you wouldn't need to ask !!! Plus I hate the way she says 'love and support' 😤
I’m assuming she will have guidelines or goals set by the brand for number of likes / comments on the post which is why she says “show it love”

Reactions: 2
Love how she doesn't apparently buy new clothes but needs new clothes to decorate sorry I mean renovate? Bogie perhaps you could of worn ya gym clothes since they don't get used 😂

Have to say vlog was better this week as she wasn't just sat at her desk, however, there was a few times I wanted to shoot myself when I heard her say BcOS

Reactions: 12
She could easily remedy her feeling of loneliness / isolation by volunteering one day a week for a local charity, and depending on what it is could be great content for her weekly vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She could easily remedy her feeling of loneliness / isolation by volunteering one day a week for a local charity, and depending on what it is could be great content for her weekly vlog.
I have a feeling the wheels will well and truely fall off once they are in the house. Did you see how happy bongo was to show his craft and then it was the wallpaper of her (her mum did most of the hard graft) all she did was mostly use the steamer.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.