Brogan Tate #12 Sailing the Med, big swollen head, allergies gone so back on the bread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This afternoon I was looking at all the photos Bogie posted for her previous MedSailors trips. When they went to Antigua, she almost posted 30 photos. She's about to leave this trip, and has hardly done 10... Either she is getting flack for the content she is posting and not having it approved, or her confidence is that low she isn't posting HALF the amount of tit she normally does. I know she post's alot on stories, but alot of people don't watch them, it's the stuff on the grid that really matters

Reactions: 3
This afternoon I was looking at all the photos Bogie posted for her previous MedSailors trips. When they went to Antigua, she almost posted 30 photos. She's about to leave this trip, and has hardly done 10... Either she is getting flack for the content she is posting and not having it approved, or her confidence is that low she isn't posting HALF the amount of tit she normally does. I know she post's alot on stories, but alot of people don't watch them, it's the stuff on the grid that really matters
I noticed this too. She’s been very quiet this trip.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.