Brogan Tate #12 Sailing the Med, big swollen head, allergies gone so back on the bread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has money for things because people watch and support her content, she could do with being a bit friendlier

Edited to add more opinion 😂
Also, she and Benji went on a paid holiday yes, but it wasn’t a medsailors trip!! The girl was asking if she would still have done 4 medsailors trips specifically. Would she have spent her money on it. Probably not!!

This girl is just too entitled, she needs to enter the real world

Reactions: 14
She may be making money now but surely youtube isn't a long term career 🤔
I’d like to know how she can convince a bank to give them a mortgage on a YT salary. Same with any YouTuber really, how can they assure the bank their income won’t change drastically from one year to the next?

Reactions: 14
Just a bit of a FYI for anyone wondering Bogey's financial situation. I am a RN but have a background of business / marketing prior to nursing.

Brogan was / is living rent free? I believe at the moment, as she isn't spending money on rent / bills she has had the ability to save a considerable amount of money each month. I believe she buys clothes / furniture and hauls them on YouTube and lists them as a business expense in her yearly taxes so she does not have to pay out of her earnings / savings every April towards the taxman, therefore she is earning considerably more than the average person due to barely paying any tax or bills.

The holidays she has been on this year aren't just #gifted, they are business advertisements listed #ad so she will have been paid a wage as well as having her holiday / expenses paid for. The number of stories / videos / posts she makes might have been requested by the companies prior to departure meaning why she probably posts so many trotter pics etc (as she is struggling to think of content to post to match her quota) (ATD, MedSailors & the IOW & P&O Cruises were all advertisements not gifted trips so she'd have been paid for all 4 of those alongside her / her +1's board being paid for). Her trip to Palma was gifted only, which was in return of promotion of Palma which she did on her stories and posts.

As well as being paid for all of those trips, she will be paid for the occasional blog post, feature in her weekly vlog and she will get a minuscule amount of earnings from adsense on YouTube. On instagram she will be paid a basic rate per #ad on IG stories and on her feed. Feed photos are normally "forever advertisements" meaning that they'll never fade, stories fade after 24 hours meaning they're normally paid a different rate for, UNLESS, added to a highlight reel. Brogie also does DISCLOSED long-term sponsorships with brands such as visit america, shop disney, bigpotatogames, marthabrookldn and merlin & now nivea.

Brogan often gets away with other types of "gifts" without writing #GIFTED. Most influencers get brands reach out to them and give them special discount codes, vouchers to use in store, or other perks without the influencer having to write #GIFTED as technically the product wasn't gifted, a discount was and discounts do not need to be disclosed. She buys a lot of tat, and we assume its costing her the RRP if she buys it herself but this is probably not the case for the majority of brands she buys from. E.G. her new home account is following tons of brands, she'll most likely email or have had them reach out to her now she's moving into her house to get discounts in store that she won't disclose, however if shes gifted the furniture etc she'll only have to write #GIFTED not #AD as she isn't being paid to promote them.

Sorry for the long winded post, I just wanted to put across how bogey has money and how she managed to save, bongo is quite savvy (it seems) with saving so I'm sure he had a good chunk saved anyway that went towards the house.

It seems extremely easy to make money as in influencer these days.. even if you have a tiny following like Bogey, if you untilise your resources and beg beg beg, you can get to where you want to be 😅

Reactions: 10
If I make a YouTube account can you all subscribe to me so I can live in my PJs in bed every day 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
You only have to look at the saccone Jolys to see what sort of an income it can bring in and the Meldrums before it went wrong.

I wonder if brogan might have children and make benji give up work so that they can be the next Jolys?🤣

Reactions: 3
View attachment 46004Is this supposed to be an achievement!?
HOW has she got so many eye wrinkles at her age!!! Her skin is all crepey like tissue paper above and below her eyes.
I guess stress does age you, and she’s had a very stressful time recently, what with putting the bins out and doing a wash load on the same day some days!!! 🙄

Reactions: 6
HOW has she got so many eye wrinkles at her age!!! Her skin is all crepey like tissue paper above and below her eyes.
I guess stress does age you, and she’s had a very stressful time recently, what with putting the bins out and doing a wash load on the same day some days!!! 🙄
Wow she put the bins out? I thought she usually waits for Benji to return home from 4 days of working away before asking him to do it when he walks through the door!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she struggled to keep a one bed flat clean then what hope does she have with a large 3 bedroom house? She wasn’t half as bad back then either.

Reactions: 10
I bet she'll get a dish washer put in 😂 because there's just soooo much washing up from making tuNa cHEeSy pAsTa for one, and she's soooo busy ya know

Reactions: 5
@cushtybert, [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
I'll only be able to watch the vlog on Sunday night or Monday, but feel free to tag me for giffies and I'll make them as soon as I can!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just back from wdw where I ran into brogies friend Victoria (disneyindetail) who was actually lovely.
On another note, bought myself a spirit jersey. I’m a size 8-10 and the small is huge on me?? I can’t believe brogan got a large and it doesn’t even look baggy on her, she definitely lies about her size and weight my bf got a large spirit jersey and it’s massive on him

Reactions: 8
I’d like to know how she can convince a bank to give them a mortgage on a YT salary. Same with any YouTuber really, how can they assure the bank their income won’t change drastically from one year to the next?
I watch a twitch streamer who’s crazy popular (2500 viewers every time he streams) and he had a mad old time getting a mortgage because of him being a streamer

Reactions: 2
If she’s classed as self employed then she wouldn’t have much of a problem getting a mortgage, just probably needed more info from a longer period of time.

Reactions: 1
If she’s classed as self employed then she wouldn’t have much of a problem getting a mortgage, just probably needed more info from a longer period of time.
I still think it’s not a 50/50 split. Probably bank of mum and (step) dad

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.