Brogan Tate #12 Sailing the Med, big swollen head, allergies gone so back on the bread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does not deserve a house!!!!!
Agreed! My husband and I were lucky enough to buy our house when we were 22/23, yes we have decent paid jobs but we worked our asses off to get to where we are and had to cut out ALOT of rubbish in order to save. Annoys me how someone like Bogey can sit in her house 24/7 wearing the same grotty PJs and next dress buy endless amounts of primark Disney tat, go on gifted holidays, makes the worst YouTube content I have ever seen and can still manage to afford a house! Maybe I should take up YouTube and IG posts πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
As someone who actually works in television, I take offense to Brogan saying 'that's a wrap' on her freebie holiday. What have you wrapped you spanner?

Although, credit where credit is due for doing a detailed Q&A on her Insta. Finally something useful.

Reactions: 9
I hope it's a house if she's announcing another bloody free trip I think I'll have to punch something πŸ˜‚

Can you really predict the exact date you sign for a house?
If it a house, they are probably announcing that they have bought a plot....and ugh cue months of Pinterest inspo....for it to end up looking like a 5 yr olds bedroom.

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20190927-140740-01.jpeg

Just your Nana on her holidays!

"Send love to the kids, just here lapping up the sun"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Wait, she went on a medsailors Italy cruise and Italy isn’t even being offered as a destination next year?! What was the point then?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.