Brogan Tate #12 Sailing the Med, big swollen head, allergies gone so back on the bread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, Brogie promoting anythink skincare related, definitely makes me want to buy it. NOT!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Biodegradable wipes, flushable wipes etc are HORRENDOUS... I too have seen many a programme featuring these. Fatbergs are not just caused by "normal wipes". Fact.

Edit: I've now watched her story, "doing my bit for the planet," whilst sat on a yacht in Italy that pumps the piss and tit out of the boat into the ocean 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yeah, Brogie promoting anythink skincare related, definitely makes me want to buy it. NOT!!
'Whilst doing your bit for the planet'!!!??, give me strength, how about whilst you were on the boat just using a bar of soap and water (I'm pretty sure she showed it had washing facilities on the boat), then just take a small pot of moisturiser with you. You are doing your bit for the planet Brogie, yes, doing your bit to destroy it with your 'wipes' that will help to clog up the sewage systems and eventually be released into the oceans, nice one, thanks.

Plus, how unprofessional is that picture, I can't believe that these big brands pay these influencers to post these ads, if she worked in an ad agency they would not accept such a amateur picture like this.

Reactions: 7
I’m sick of seeing her hair scraped back skin right in a towel it actually gives me a migraine looking at it 😬😬

Anyone seen her latest AD on instastories? No wonder she has bad, dry skin. DONT USE WIPES!!

Also 9/10 biodegradable wipes don’t dissolve when put in water (learnt that from the secret cleaner) so they aren’t good for the environment. Cleanse, tone, moisturise Brogan.
Yet another ad that surely the brand isn’t chuffed about?? She doesn’t make me want to go out and buy wipes that’s for sure!! Her skin isn’t glowing or healthy looking at all. Brands are so strange 😂

I was thinking this earlier about the people saying about her thinking washing her hair is a big task. For some people that is an achievement. But didn’t want to say anything as sometimes if you disagree people can get a bit angry on here.

I think your missing the point that for some people it is.
Sorry - I just meant that some people have no choice and have to just get on with it.

Reactions: 3
How does this woman make money?? Seriously I could do a tit ad like that, no thought gone into that whatsoever 🤷‍♀️
can just imagine the conversation, oh Benji let’s do this shot right here get a piccie Now!!!

Reactions: 2
I’m sick of seeing her hair scraped back skin right in a towel it actually gives me a migraine looking at it 😬😬
Plus the fact it’s so bad for her thick naturally curly hair! She should be using a micro fibre towel to dry it or better yet just let it air dry.

Nivea just lost me as a customer. How can they pay her to take an awful photo? Taking off her greasy sweaty make up after her shower??? She's a bloody mess that photo is so unprofessional and unflattering. Her skin is comparable to a grubby old potato (totally suits her!!!) And I would never ever take her advice on skincare - especially when she's been paid!!! How about talking about recycling? Or plastic in our oceons? Or even something as simple as how the tuna in her bucket of tuna pasta is sustainably caught???? Nothing for our environment cos she's a selfish horrible little (ha!!!) Girl! Bog of bogey you're awful.

Nivea just lost me as a customer. How can they pay her to take an awful photo? Taking off her greasy sweaty make up after her shower??? She's a bloody mess that photo is so unprofessional and unflattering. Her skin is comparable to a grubby old potato (totally suits her!!!) And I would never ever take her advice on skincare - especially when she's been paid!!! How about talking about recycling? Or plastic in our oceons? Or even something as simple as how the tuna in her bucket of tuna pasta is sustainably caught???? Nothing for our environment cos she's a selfish horrible little (ha!!!) Girl! Bog of bogey you're awful.
She only cares about charity if it's an AD (remember the Race for Life?!)
She only cares about the environment if it's an AD.

Nice girl our Bogey 👍

Reactions: 11
So she did an ad whilst working for another company on an ad? Classy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She only cares about charity if it's an AD (remember the Race for Life?!)
She only cares about the environment if it's an AD.

Nice girl our Bogey 👍
I was just about to say the same thing, they are only interested if there's cold hard cash in it for them. I get that they have to earn a living, but these influencers have such a following, why not put it to good use once in a while, I'm sure they can still promote more environmentally friendly products and still get paid for it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.