Brogan Tate #12 Sailing the Med, big swollen head, allergies gone so back on the bread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But is it the case of just signing and getting the keys sorry to sound naive i have only ever remted and surly if shes buying she would know before now and cant things still fall through with buying?

But is it the case of just signing and getting the keys sorry to sound naive i have only ever remted and surly if shes buying she would know before now and cant things still fall through with buying?
It’s likely contracts could have exchanged whilst she was away with completion set for today. Or could have even exchanged contracts before she went away and set completion for today, being the first working day back from their trip.

Reactions: 2
Well whatever it is she’s hyped it up so much that’s it’s bound to be a let down!
I get that buying first home is exciting but just tell everyone rather than stringing it out like a 10 year old!

Reactions: 8
But what i dont get is why did she lead everyone to think kevin was not living there when he clearly was ?

Reactions: 6
I have never known somebody to make a big deal out of buying a house, especially when Brogan got her deposit form begging, lying and doing the complete opposite of hard work
I guess its probably due to the fact she lacks friends in real life and doesn't speak to half her family so she has to share news with somebody

Reactions: 14
I’ve said it before and i’ll say it again... those pair getting a house is a bloody dreadful, dreadful idea. I personally cannot wait for the car crash footage that will follow when it all falls apart. Perhaps i’ll be proven wrong, but I doubt it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well whatever it is she’s hyped it up so much that’s it’s bound to be a let down!
I get that buying first home is exciting but just tell everyone rather than stringing it out like a 10 year old!
It's narcissism at its finest, essentially all of these 'influencers/vloggers' are narcissists and their content is basically 'ooh look at me doing this, look what we've got/begged for' its all me me me and I can't stand it! Grrr rant over sorry :eek:)

Reactions: 16
They filmed an announcement when they moved in together.
Unless they are moving in today and uploading a house tour, I don’t see the need to announce they’ve bought a house.

Reactions: 5
I get that its exciting for them but i really don't see why this countdown is necessary. In this day it is extremely hard for people to buy and it just seems like she's bragging. Like well done you have bought a house but is a countdown till the announcement really needed??? Just enjoy it between you.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.