Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queenamber

VIP Member
I love that she won't buy Bonnie an advent calendar because she doesn't want her getting too used to treats every day, as if Brogan isn't in constant treat mode.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

disneys

VIP Member
New bogie thread ladies and gents !!! Thanks to Lord @Venom (of the Tattle Venoms) for the title .

Bogs and Bench went on a cruise
Bogs and Bench drank lots of booze
Bogs and Bench have complexions so red
If they keep eating like they do they’ll end up ….

DisneyWorld in 2 weeks m’loves ! SUHHHH GUD !

• Haha
  • Heart

Venom

VIP Member
Very professional way to talk to someone who’s helped to pay for her cruises,holidays,countless freebies and 25 Loungefly bags!! 😮
Obviously I’m not anymore!!!
Uncouth Mooney telling fans to ‘fuck off’ again ! You’ve obviously hit a nerve for a reaction like that, truth hurts doesn’t it BrOGRE. You should never have a dog again, you’re a shit owner who has to keep going trips, you’ve never paid for, because it’s the only thing that papers over the cracks that is the emptiness of you life. You’re nothing more than a Cunt hun, and you need a reality check, bragging about bags a toddler would scoff at, their that childish looking, you big stupid twat

• Heart
  • Haha

Venom

VIP Member
For someone who has seen a fair amount of places and travelled a bit, she's (un)surprisingly ignorant and uncultured
She's "Un" a lot of things beaut : Uncultured, Uncouth, Unintelligent, Unhygienic, Unattractive, Unhealthy, Unsociable ... to name but a few

• Haha
  • Heart

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
For someone who has seen a fair amount of places and travelled a bit, she's (un)surprisingly ignorant and uncultured
She might as well be in somewhere like Benidorm or her beloved Elevenarife every single time. Eats the same shite food, does the same stuff.

Shop ‘mooching’, wobbling about on a jetski or kayak, a water park, stuffing her fat face, in bed with Netflix at night. No interest in local history, culture, landmarks. She’s the absolute pinnacle of the ‘Brit Abroad’ stereotype. No idea how lucky she is, or what she’s missing. Just a big ignorant hog.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
B33C02A7-AC45-4A30-8DBA-84379CFB6495.jpeg

“So chuffed”…. Of course you are. Free food and getting paid to eat #sostuffedmorelike

I’m no oil painting but c’mon… It’s pure glutton and greed at this point.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

hereforthetea543

Chatty Member
I recently started watching Brogan.. one night a few weeks ago my daughter had the sick bug and I needed some YouTube videos to get me through the night so I watched her most recent Disney vlogs. Maybe it’s my fault for binging one person but she started to get on my nerves a bit and I came here to have a read and I have been rolling with laughter ever since. The other night I couldn’t sleep and read the wiki. Jesus Christ, how I did not wake my husband up with my hysterical breathing whilst trying not to laugh out loud I do not know. The first thing that annoyed me was they was she says room… RUM! And I cackled that you guys noticed too and have more words in the wiki. Hilarious. I’ve clicked the watch button and will be here for the foreseeable 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

swish089

Who’s ready for the airport pic with the stupid pointy toe pose and chaotic grin? And that cringey AF run/skippy thing she does? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

evac90

Chatty Member
“I own x amount of loungefly bags” “I own x amount of mouse ears” literally nobody talks like that. You’d say I have, not I own, unless you’re bragging. Also things like saying “my lululemon leggings” every single time, you can just say leggings.

But no, because it has to be a distasteful, tacky, out of touch, brag.

Esme

VIP Member
I saw someone commented on his post asking if he’s able to ride all the rides with his heart issues and he replied saying he is fine to ride them, just got to take it easy 🙄
Take it easy + rollercoasters = make it make fucking sense! They are absolute buffoons the pair of them.

• Haha