Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who has seen a fair amount of places and travelled a bit, she's (un)surprisingly ignorant and uncultured
She's "Un" a lot of things beaut : Uncultured, Uncouth, Unintelligent, Unhygienic, Unattractive, Unhealthy, Unsociable ... to name but a few

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
For someone who has seen a fair amount of places and travelled a bit, she's (un)surprisingly ignorant and uncultured
She might as well be in somewhere like Benidorm or her beloved Elevenarife every single time. Eats the same shite food, does the same stuff.

Shop ‘mooching’, wobbling about on a jetski or kayak, a water park, stuffing her fat face, in bed with Netflix at night. No interest in local history, culture, landmarks. She’s the absolute pinnacle of the ‘Brit Abroad’ stereotype. No idea how lucky she is, or what she’s missing. Just a big ignorant hog.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
She might as well be in somewhere like Benidorm or her beloved Elevenarife every single time. Eats the same shite food, does the same stuff.

Shop ‘mooching’, wobbling about on a jetski or kayak, a water park, stuffing her fat face, in bed with Netflix at night. No interest in local history, culture, landmarks. She’s the absolute pinnacle of the ‘Brit Abroad’ stereotype. No idea how lucky she is, or what she’s missing. Just a big ignorant hog.
wish I could give this reply more than the 1 ❤ reaction Patmullins, She's been to all these amazing places and literally doesn't even scratch the surface.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
WHY DOES SHE CALL HER FRIENDS GUESTS? She says it so many times, it sounds so formal and ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
wish I could give this reply more than the 1 ❤ reaction Patmullins, She's been to all these amazing places and literally doesn't even scratch the surface.
She doesn't even know the surface might itch.

Reactions: 8
WHY DOES SHE CALL HER FRIENDS GUESTS? She says it so many times, it sounds so formal and ridiculous!
Showing her severe lack of social skills, she's never had "friends" so doesn't know how to act around them.
Even saying that these people are merely acquaintances, I mean what friend, ACTUAL FRIEND do you have that would only invite you round to their hovel for a mortifyingly cringe paid AD.
She knows there's no loyalty, trust or bond there so they become disregarded as "guests" as this is all it is for her, an arrangement.
She's using their presence to get paid for her shite advertising.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Only Brog would drink tea and think it’s coffee.
Chai - tea, latte - milk.
How dumb can you be?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Showing her severe lack of social skills, she's never had "friends" so doesn't know how to act around them.

Even saying that these people are merely acquaintances, I mean what friend, ACTUAL FRIEND do you have that would only invite you round to their hovel for a mortifyingly cringe paid AD.

She knows there's no loyalty, trust or bond there so they become disregarded as "guests" as this is all it is for her, an arrangement.

She's using their presence to get paid for her shite advertising.

Tbh would you want to be friends with someone so intensely self obsessed? She had no one to go wedding dress shopping with (mum and benj not included) and I do wonder who she'll have as bridesmaids, if any

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Tbh I think her eyebrows are an improvement on when she used to do them herself 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For some reason I’ve got the blankety blank song stuck in my head and after catching up on this thread finally I’m now singing
Bogie loves tat, Bogie is fat fat
Bogie loves tat, Bogies is fat fat
Repeat x a million

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She really does seem to treat her 'friends' as transactions... what can SHE get out of it and the games night is the perfect example. The idea of friends just being friends seems to have eluded her.

Reactions: 24
For some reason I’ve got the blankety blank song stuck in my head and after catching up on this thread finally I’m now singing
Bogie loves tat, Bogie is fat fat
Bogie loves tat, Bogies is fat fat
Repeat x a million
Oh God, could you imagine the questions if Bogie hosted Blankety Blank :
"My Mum Julie is a real piece of work, She once cut the fur off my BLANK"

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh God, could you imagine the questions if Bogie hosted Blankety Blank :
"My Mum Julie is a real piece of work, She once cut the fur off my BLANK"
"I luv myboyfriendBenji sew much, when we were in Dubai, he gave me BLANK"

"We have a secret family recipe for spag bol, you sprinkle the mince with BLANK"

"I'm a member of David Lloyd gyms, I have the highest-tier BLANK"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
" I've been to the Grand Canyon, I went with a company called BLANK"

"I've had to size up (again) from my usual size which is BLANK"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
If I went to my friends house on a Saturday night and they had signs AND bunting with their own names on I would leave.
I might not leave but I’d be posting tit about it all over social media like her brother did last Christma. 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.