Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A seven minute voice note? How do you talk at someone for seven minutes ? How hideously boring for the person listening.
That's very I want to talk but don't want to listen. Sending that assures the other person won't interrupt. Also bet they look at each other's to see how long it is first and the return one is about the same length.

“if you don’t like voice notes we can’t be friends”
Whenever I see someone has sent me a voice note longer than maybe a minute, I assume they hit the button accidentally and they're talking to their partner or they forget to stop the recording.

Sure, she won’t buy it ….but she’ll still point it out and mention Bonnie.
Yeah, that might cut into the 35 pins she'll buy. "Oh I saw a picture of the Disneyland castle online so I had to get a pin of it."

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol, I genuinely thought they'd had another sugared mince incident. I had no idea that was a thing!
It's a "healthy" recipe as per se as I'm sure it's free on slimming world, but that seems a bit redundant when she had a plethora of snacks to go with it and enough booze to stock a brewery

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In her stories yesterday when she was out walking round the shops, or should I say stomping. Her footsteps were very loud like she was wearing heels or boots, I wonder if she was wearing those brown gifted boots, they've never been seen again.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In her stories yesterday when she was out walking round the shops, or should I say stomping. Her footsteps were very loud like she was wearing heels or boots, I wonder if she was wearing those brown gifted boots, they've never been seen again.
Still cannot understand why F&F sent her the boots and bag ….totally wrong demographic

Reactions: 18
They’ll have went in clinical waste after she had to have them surgically removed, from trying to ram her massive trotter in them upon first receiving.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They should have just got a Chinese in. Getting a takeaway in with your mates is great. I'd rather have that than coq au Coke.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
They should have just got a Chinese in. Getting a takeaway in with your mates is great. I'd rather have that than coq au Coke.
Or pizza! Then you can eat off your lap! Rather than having to rotate on the bar stools

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hiding behind Ben so we can’t see her gunt and how badly the PJs fit after a year…..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
That blue velvet sofa and Xmas tree are the only colour that pig sty ever sees!

Coq au Coke has done me in 🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀

Me thinks I’ll stick with Jamie and Nigella for my recipe needs.

05CBABAB-E1AE-48A7-9D66-EA85D8D20980.jpeg

Here’s the tat I got at Disney last week - Skyliner ornament for my xmas tree, an apron from the Food & Wine Fest (I love to cook and have a hook in my kitchen with a collection of aprons), Xmas ears (I have Halloween ones I wear while I give out treats so I figure I’ll wear these ones on Xmas Eve and Day while cooking), a 50th doggie shirt for Max the Westie, and a 40th Epcot anniversary pin and a pin from the resort we stayed at. My mum bought me the purple Alice in Wonderland mug because it’s both our fav colour and she knows I have coffee all day at my desk at home and it’s kind of different because it’s one of those mugs where the dark bits change colour when hot. I stayed within my budget and didn’t go overboard.

For three adults we had two carryon sized suitcases and two day packs and then coming home we also had a tote bag with the purchases my mum made. I can’t wait to see how much luggage they take with them and bring back!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What a sad little life Jane 🤣 Nobody wants to be their friend anyway, welcome to each other
AF38CAEC-3DB4-46A7-AD2E-F93084DC5D4C.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
her backside has sunk so far down into that couch now, you can see the cushion lifting up !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The only time my friends and I voice message is a min or two if it’s something we’re trying to explain that would take too long to type. 7 bloody minutes?! Get a life! Delete!

Reactions: 12
42DFCF9E-C4C7-4C82-810A-92D0A840A3B2.png

Who the duck has “engagement Christmas decorations?” Is that a thing? I’m pretty sure that’s definitely not a thing. I might buy myself some “got a new haircut” baubles this year, or a “changed my broadband provider festive wreath”.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.