Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Esme

VIP Member
I’m sorry but really…they are eating their way to all sorts of health issues! And her face! Her features are disappearing in that big Mooney face. And pizza express! Good Lord, I am so insanely jealous of her eating at some chain restaurant! NOT! How she can honestly, truly, whole heartedly believe anyone on this planet would be jealous of her? Of her life? Or her constant attempts to brag and show off?

I’m alright thanks 🥲
693AA0DB-3563-4FE7-A572-E221C08ADCD4.png
67E7A4DE-747F-473B-8E07-32EB7DAFE5A4.png
82FCF71E-A585-4E41-BB46-9ADD90572450.png
A132C791-3FE3-42E9-A578-DB83C90097E4.png
D7574013-F1E3-4149-9A75-B408EB28E247.png
BEAC1D83-361E-4D81-91D1-E752A129AE60.png
D6C30878-71B8-448E-84EF-9C6ADF6192AE.png
555524DB-9C8F-4EC3-B6EA-3D9B67D952C2.png
281FB98A-99E8-4752-B773-9B35D1C59CAF.png
FBB05B83-3B85-46E8-9958-E38954E22C88.jpeg
3B4AE63D-CEDC-44B7-A973-2BDB430F9BA4.jpeg

And baking with benji needs to fuck off back to being non existent!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

swish089

It’s the bras for me 😂😂😂 I get that you want to be comfy in the parks etc but you would think a woman in her 20s would take at least one nice underwear set on a holiday with her fiancé

• Haha
Reactions: 42

limited75

VIP Member
Thing is it’s her job though. If someone criticised you at your work I bet you’d be able to reign it in and not swear like Big Brogolo
Exactly this. No matter how annoyed you get about any negative feedback or criticism you may receive, when it comes to your job you should NEVER EVER swear at your customers or clients. But then this goes back to how she views what she does, she sees her trips as holidays and clearly doesn't take her job that seriously.

This is the real Brogan coming out, and as @Venom said this seemed to hit a nerve with her which in my books says she sees what that person is saying but doesn't like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

darth_caddy

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221125-003339.png

"BuT sHE doEsN'T rEaD HeRE" 🙄🙄🙄
If she loved her that much she wouldn't be fucking off on trips every five seconds.

• Heart
I was thinking about the comment about not being there for Bonnie…..would be interesting to work it out….
-at least a week in Dubai
-another week in the Fjords
-week a Disney
-week away again…Spain? Or somewhere similar.
-Lots of London trips
-at least a week on cruise again
-x2 weeks for Disney coming up

Those just off top of my head….sounds like a part-time dog owner to me!

• Wow

emerald

VIP Member
They should have just got a Chinese in. Getting a takeaway in with your mates is great. I'd rather have that than coq au Coke.

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
Browsing the loungefly IG and saw the perfect bag for Brog with bowels like hers. The pile of sugar cubes on the side too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Emmapism

VIP Member
She is never there. They're constantly away. Bonnie is gonna start to think MeJulie is her owner at this rate.

Truth hurts 🤷 We all said she shouldn't get a dog. She goes on more trips now that she ever did before they got Bonnie. Pandemic purchase through and through.

Reactions: 40

JLXRD

VIP Member
The Lydia Millen Savou stuff is in the same vein as why Brogan is so grating with her consumerism and bragging. It’s tone deaf.

Like I appreciate we all lead different lives and have varying levels of money but when you have a following that can’t relate it becomes in poor taste.

And then it makes me even more angry when it is brushed off by Brogan and other influencers as jealousy, it’s not jealousy when people are upset that they are living at the edge of their means and others have so much and seem oblivious to the struggles around them.

A bit of humility wouldn’t go amiss is all.

• Heart

Snark

‘I’m so proud of myself’
‘I work so hard’
‘I do this all by myself’
‘I’m so grateful that brands want to work with me’

Bloody hell Brogan, give it a rest ! I don’t know anyone in the real world who goes around saying this as much as she does! I think she needs to say it to herself because no bigger else is going to…….because she is SHIT!

I see she squeezed her feet into the boots for a picture, I bet her bloody trotters couldn’t breath 🐽 and she took those boots of asap!

• Haha
  • Heart