Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New bogie thread ladies and gents !!! Thanks to Lord @Venom (of the Tattle Venoms) for the title .

Bogs and Bench went on a cruise
Bogs and Bench drank lots of booze
Bogs and Bench have complexions so red
If they keep eating like they do they’ll end up ….

DisneyWorld in 2 weeks m’loves ! SUHHHH GUD !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I agree with what others have said weather wise, we went last week of November, first week December and it started off shorts and tee and then dropped! You get so used to the warmth we were in jumper and jeans by the end!

I used to find her annoying but I could tolerate watching her, but she’s gotten so braggy and smug on another level recently that I’m struggling to even read here about her.
I’m maybe just touchy because we were supposed to be going to Florida next month and our landlord has decided to sell our house and we now have to find somewhere else to live just after Christmas and we definitely can’t afford both, but I just don’t think she appreciates what an easy life she has and it’s really beginning to piss me off 🤮 she’s just become SO VILE. Rant over sorry 😂👀

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Reading these threads makes me give my head a wobble. I’ve gained over 3 stone since Feb, not even sure why (but I understand how). I look in the mirror and see Brog now and it makes me cry. I don’t know how she is comfortable, I could never seeing the change in myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I saw one loungefly bag in real life and it was a low key one which didn’t look very Disney and but majority are in your face Disney

Reactions: 9
I saw one loungefly bag in real life and it was a low key one which didn’t look very Disney and but majority are in your face Disney
Yes, I was glad my friend got a lowkey one. Honestly some days it seemed like we were the only family in the parks without them. I could understand having one Loungefly if you go every year but having a whole collection is madness to me. I only go to a park every 5-10 years so I’ll stick with my plain black bumbag that held a poncho, sunscreen, sunglasses, hand sanitizer, phone charger, chapstick and money/cards.

Reactions: 8
She is a materialistic head. We aren’t impressed with your loungefly collection Brogan, if you’re reading this!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Reading these threads makes me give my head a wobble. I’ve gained over 3 stone since Feb, not even sure why (but I understand how). I look in the mirror and see Brog now and it makes me cry. I don’t know how she is comfortable, I could never seeing the change in myself.
I put on a bunch of weight over the pandemic and had to go a size up in jeans. I took a picture of myself last year and used that as motivation to never feel that way about myself again.

It's all gone now and I'm fitter than I've been in ages. You can do it! The only way is forwards my loves. Small steps every day xx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
"Navigating all the normal things life throws at me". Cry me a bleeping river Brogs, the only thing she's navigating is the increasing circumference of her waist!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The gunt has ballooned on the Piano cruise and I am HERE FOR IT! She actually has a front bum in those shorts 😭

1669064186948.png
1669064371345.png

1669064443444.png
1669064487573.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Have absolutely no idea who she and the fella are, accidentally clicked on the last thread instead of a Jack Monroe one and absolutely cackled my way through the last 20 pages. That bending over arse screenshot nearly did me in.

And now I’m addicted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
Why the beep is she not doing a giveaway with three more of those disgusting bags…
The greed is disgusting.

Reactions: 19
I used to subscribe to her YouTube channel and after a while a few things she said started to slightly annoy me, “sew gurd” “ utility rum” and everything is pound not pounds “ this was 20 pound!! No it’s pounds!!! But I put up with it.
Then I started noticing a lot of bullshit was creeping into the vlogs,far too much to list here. The boasting really got on my wick!!
And I just can’t fathom how she thinks she’s this gorgeous sexy woman who looks amazing in everything she wears???!!! Has she got a magic mirror??? She actually believes she’s hot tit!!!
I can’t understand how anyone would not stop over one of these things and think,no more I’m unsubscribing!!!
I used to read on here and was so relieved other people had my opinion!!
I had a ding dong with her on Instagram when I dared to comment on her leaving Bonnie a lot.
She even said she hardly goes anywhere!!!???? Then she told me to “duck off” and blocked me!! 😆
That’s when I joined you lot of lovely people 😊😊😊

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.