Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't like the guy but respect he actually takes care of himself. Is he her younger brother? He looks it.

Reactions: 16
The “surrrrr good” is in full force today. Does she do it on purpose? She is going to be insufferable in Disney world isn’t she. Urgh

• Sick
Reactions: 23
She’s had an insanely busy day.. She was only an a call with Laura hyping herself up.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ah yes, Laura the business coach...
A fool and her Mooney are easily parted 🥀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Was just on Facebook and this popped up - this person is as bad as Brogan, why do you have to mention your fiancée? 🤷‍♀️😅

5645651A-D188-404C-8F7D-E002281A12D8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Laura must sit there thinking she’s a mug. She keeps talking about all the work they plan together but then Brogan produces the same old tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did we need to hear Ben say yep 15 times?

also the reason why you have so many Christmas bits brogan is because you’re a spender….. you fill the void by wasting your money

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Full disclosure I'm a total Grinch, but that is a LOT of Christmas tat decorations... imagine spending all that money on something useful in your life 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh M'loves ! I had no idea we had a slog to laugh at watch, any good screen grabs / clips I'll post as per 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I got a few new decorations in the German Christmas Markets. None of them will date badly like her Disney bridal ones. I’m getting my annual Disney one next. Evoking memories of when I was a kid with one decoration each Christmas not everything I can get my paws on.

Reactions: 11
She appears to not be able to speak properly anymore, after starting doing the Sur Gurd thing, she now is starting to do it every time she says the word “so”. Sounds like she’s having a stroke.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.