Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she's pissed in the vlog? She cackling like a witch at Benji putting the star (TINK) on the tree and it's literally not funny at aallllllllll.
They are both an absolute state

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have 4 vlogs of hers to catch up on. Please check on me, in case I've died of either second hand embarrassment or boredom.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I haven’t watched one in ages, but I feel the need to watch this one for some reason 😂 it’ll be the least festive Christmas vlog I watch I’m sure!

Reactions: 10
It’s the way she has to drop in that they’re going to WDW every five minutes like she can’t even talk about an advent calendar for Bonnie without the “well we’ll be away for two weeks anyway”

Reactions: 21
Having that xmas tree up and finally providing some colour to the house is a big relief. Living there must be akin to living in a Tupperware container . Why is it so grey and insipid?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Every time I watch one of these vlogs she looks worse. Then I think 'it can't possibly get any worse' and then she absolutely smashes it out of the park.
1669932388234.png

She genuinely looks like Miss Trunchbull (no shade to Pam Ferris, I love her).

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I thought she looked so unwell in the first scene of the vlog , her skin looked so dry it was flaking and the bags under her eyes wouldn’t look out of place in her mad tote collection . Her gluttonous lifestyle is talking a toll on her . Even my husband asked “where’s that man’s chin? He’s just one long neck” about Benji …

• Haha
Reactions: 26
At 19:05 they've clearly used the audio from their 1st and only bed session.
"No you do it this way"
"No i want to put it in this way"
Etc etc

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.