Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who takes just stuff I can’t get wherever I’m going like the pain relief if my hips flare up and a few bits if I get a cut etc. Any supermarket will have stuff once you have the initial bit sorted.

Reactions: 11
Why does she show people her underwear? Do we really need to know what underwear she’s taking?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Thing that makes me laugh is she goes out of her way to say she needs to change outfits…. Didn't mention fresh pants is all you need on that front. No mention of washing anything…. She things she’s so upper class and fancy but she’s just minging. Half of ben’s suitcase is her stuff! I just don’t get how she doesn’t just try and survive with less? surprised she won’t open her suitcase and claim she was too overwhelmed to make an outfit choice so just festered in the hotel for the day

• Haha
Reactions: 16
now I don’t know about anyone else, but when I go to a hot country I take clothes made out of natural materials - something Brogan state has never heard of
This! She tried on a pair of linen shorts earlier this summer thT didn’t look terrible but she hated them. Then she bought those polyester flowy shorts someone influenced her to get but the linen would have been so much better.

Also this video is incredibly boring. I usually enjoy pack with me videos because I’m always curious what people take but Jesus she can make anything boring.
[/QUOTE]

she can’t have an original thought it’s always ‘I saw someone else wear this or that’ or all the bloody books she’s pretending to read someone else has already posted it on instagram.
She’s the influencers perfect target dim and enough disposable income.

I don’t know why she bothers with her ‘pack with me’ videos (also agree it was boring AF but I struggle to think the last time she didn’t produce any content that wasn’t boring) it’s never anything different and always in excess, she thinks she’s being clever and organised but it’s the total opposite

Reactions: 10
I hope they mention Benji going on rides with his heart tumour in the vlogs. Or will they just ignore that

Reactions: 15
Planning a trip to the States next summer including 2/3 days at universal and going to fly out Carry On only as I’m going to stay a few days with family halfway and can do some laundry there. I will have a check in bag coming home due to the way flights work so plenty of room for shopping. I have the attitude that if I need clothes/toiletries I can buy it over there.

Reactions: 8
She thinks it’s quirky to overpack but I have looked at what she’s taken in the past and thought it had anxiety written all over it.

Has she packed her 20+ make up brushes this time?

Why is she acting like denim shorts are the only kind of shorts you can buy and that they’re only available in smaller sizes?! If she got a few pairs of cotton or linen shorts in the proper size and length she’d be fine. Instead she’s going to wear crappy dresses and skirts with chub rub shorts underneath thus creating two layers of clothes to sweat her gunt in.

Hell I noticed a lot of women wearing bicycle shorts when I was at WDW. I didn’t even know they were being made again but would be perfect for the parks with a long tshirt or sweatshirt over them to cover all those bits we don’t like to show off.

Reactions: 18
She thinks it’s quirky to overpack but I have looked at what she’s taken in the past and thought it had anxiety written all over it.

Has she packed her 20+ make up brushes this time?
probably, not that it will help her at all.
Why is every thing in excess with her, it’s kind of disgusting to watch really.

F5652F61-D5EE-4837-B34D-328DA1E6E340.jpeg

Anyone else travel with nothing covering there toothbrush?🤢

And who needs two pairs of headphones… and two fans

those apple AirPod max looks so bulky for travelling.
1AC5DC12-9684-4C80-A425-9E51CA67F0F4.jpeg
B52E9D6C-3039-42BA-8C09-D425945AAEC0.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
“I own x amount of loungefly bags” “I own x amount of mouse ears” literally nobody talks like that. You’d say I have, not I own, unless you’re bragging. Also things like saying “my lululemon leggings” every single time, you can just say leggings.

But no, because it has to be a distasteful, tacky, out of touch, brag.

Reactions: 46
Sorry if im missing something didnt she just get given 3 new lounge fly bags to wear at the parks n the 2 shes chose aint them?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.