Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
someone needs to make a compilation video for a ‘drink every time Brogan says she wants to read more’ kind of game

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Full disclosure I'm a total Grinch, but that is a LOT of Christmas tat decorations... imagine spending all that money on something useful in your life 😂😂
Remember her massive Shop Disney haul last year? She spent £100s and then went away for Christmas. The year before they took it all down on Christmas Day and started work on the kitchen.

It makes it even more of a waste. Plus they are going away for most of December.

Reactions: 18
someone needs to make a compilation video for a ‘drink every time Brogan says she wants to read more’ kind of game
Drink every time Brogan:

• buys yet another pin badge
• says her hair is naturally curly
• tells us her family own a beach hut in Bournemouth
• declares she wants to read more
• wastes money on another Disney toy/mug/bag

We’ll all be legless.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I love that she won't buy Bonnie an advent calendar because she doesn't want her getting too used to treats every day, as if Brogan isn't in constant treat mode.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Just catching up on this thread. I also fancy Adam Hattan. Whilst I would let him bang me for free I would definitely drop my drawers if it meant I got to go to Disney!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
88D0CE57-B2C4-429A-9EC5-9E5A969028DE.jpeg

I got curious but this explains so much. Cut out the eggs Brogan and there should be a big improvement before you even add in a fitness routine.
Also why does she do the bug eye it’s so over the top.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For someone who has an egg intolerance too 🤮
I can only imagine the state of their toilet after she had the vile-looking creamy egg pizza at P. Express… Wondered how she’d manage the journey home too.

Must carry emergency shite-herself bloomers, that’s why she’s always down that Primark buying up new ones. They must take some battering.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1775277
I got curious but this explains so much. Cut out the eggs Brogan and there should be a big improvement before you even add in a fitness routine.
Also why does she do the bug eye it’s so over the top.
she literally looks like she’s having an allergic reaction all puffy and swollen

but then again I’m watching on a 759inch tv

• Haha
Reactions: 14
7763BF60-CAEF-4A9D-A8C7-CA1601B715C9.png

sorry, not sorry, but damn brogan state you need to watch what’s on your plate

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.