Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wanted to add I’m going through the most liked posts on the threads and I’m actually wetting myself 🤣🤣 you lot are TOO FUNNY.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How does it take 5+ hours to pack when she already had most of it on the bed? Tell me you have too much time without telling me :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They were making a Bolognese and put sugar in the mince - then put in a jar of pre-made sauce.

you should put in sugar if your doing a home made sauce but because they looove sugar apparently

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
They were making a Bolognese and put sugar in the mince - then put in a jar of pre-made sauce.

you should put in sugar if your doing a home made sauce but because they looove sugar apparently
Also am pretty sure most recipes say a pinch of sugar but they put in a couple of good spoonfuls 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Who’s ready for the airport pic with the stupid pointy toe pose and chaotic grin? And that cringey AF run/skippy thing she does? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Who’s ready for the airport pic with the stupid pointy toe pose and chaotic grin? And that cringey AF run/skippy thing she does? 😂
Don't forget the 20 feet away look back over the shoulder pose too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Yes she’s worked so hard for this 🙄 Worked so hard on eating themselves into an early grave maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Oh my god no way 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly I don’t add sugar anymore when I make bolognaise because of this incident. Influenced by her in a way she didn’t anticipate.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Wow. They both look absolutely dreadful. How can they not see how unhealthy they both look?
28E33DE9-FC61-4D15-97C1-85F6A932136B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Watching the packing vlog - how can someone need so much tit. The bags - ridiculous. And she’ll come back with even more tit. She’s so materialistic, all about the stuff and labels, Away cases, lululemon leggings, loungefly - things won’t make you happy Bogey when your life is pretty empty. You’ll just find yourself drowning in tit

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She LITERALLY just said she has brought an EXTRA SUITCASE WITH HER TO BRING HOME SNACKS.

SHE NEEDS A FOOD INTERVENTION - THIS IS NOT NORMAL BEHAVIOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
You can tell from the underwear she owns that her and bench have absolutely duck all sex life. I'm all for comfy pants but duck, have some lace, some colour, something. Either that or the underwear is a representation of their sex life- dull

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The volume of pouches in those cases. There’s bags inside pouches inside bags. Why does an umbrella in an umbrella case need put in a pouch. You’d think she was going to Mars. What a couple of dickheads!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.