Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want someone to comment on the post, when the time comes, to ask how SherpaBenji is doing blank ride when it says not to go on it with heart issues. I’m sure she’ll delete without responding but maybe it’ll wake up some of the deluded ones.

Reactions: 28
I just want someone to comment on the post, when the time comes, to ask how SherpaBenji is doing blank ride when it says not to go on it with heart issues. I’m sure she’ll delete without responding but maybe it’ll wake up some of the deluded ones.
But the doctor said he could live a normal life 🤣
What kind of medical professional would tell you to lead such a gluttonous life and go on rollercoasters with a bloody tumour in front of his heart of all places 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I doubt she’ll explain how Ben’s medical situation allows him to ride all the attractions, yet still be signed off sick from work 🤷‍♀️

It’s the fact that doctors said ‘lead a normal life’ and although that might not mean jumping head first straight back into his manual job, you would think as his Dad owns the business he could work in a more managerial/office capacity with less manual hours.

He needs it for his sanity more than anything!

Reactions: 18
I thought she had said multiple times that he’s taking the opportunity to be off work to ‘support her’. He’s off because his dads an idiot who is allowing him to skive and she won’t be encouraging him back because he’s her slave.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
That’s it exactly. He’s skiving. There’s no reason to be off, there’s no reason not to go on rides, because there is no bleeping tumour! But that wouldn’t fit her narrative of “oh whoa is us/poor Benji”.

Reactions: 24
That’s it exactly. He’s skiving. There’s no reason to be off, there’s no reason not to go on rides, because there is no bleeping tumour! But that wouldn’t fit her narrative of “oh whoa is us/poor Benji”.
lies have gone too far now tho haven’t they, I can’t believe people are still too dopey and believe her tit and watch her.

Still grates on me when people say tit like ‘you so deserve this holiday’ on holiday count #137 of the year!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Is she having a laugh? I've watched both vlogs now and it's all me, me, me throughout the entirety. She doesn't advertise the boats and it's services or show enough of it (in my opinion), I wouldn't say she talks too much about the trips and the islands she visits either. It's all about the food, pins and afternoon teas. If this girl thinks she can make commission selling holidays and suggesting these vlogs to anyone then she's going to be bitterly disappointed.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Is she having a laugh? I've watched both vlogs now and it's all me, me, me throughout the entirety. She doesn't advertise the boats and it's services or show enough of it (in my opinion), I wouldn't say she talks too much about the trips and the islands she visits either. It's all about the food, pins and afternoon teas. If this girl thinks she can make commission selling holidays and suggesting these vlogs to anyone then she's going to be bitterly disappointed.
….. Ah! But this lady hasn’t said the age group of customers she has. It could be saga holidays for the 80’s for all we know

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This woman needs her head examined if she's going to suggest Brog's videos to her clients. Unless maybe she wants rid of some clients 😂 "Benji's enthusiasm is infectious" jeeeeez 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was thinking about the comment about not being there for Bonnie…..would be interesting to work it out….
-at least a week in Dubai
-another week in the Fjords
-week a Disney
-week away again…Spain? Or somewhere similar.
-Lots of London trips
-at least a week on cruise again
-x2 weeks for Disney coming up

Those just off top of my head….sounds like a part-time dog owner to me!

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Why has she got the air fryer drawer sitting on the hob, if the dog hopped up and knocked a button on that cooker then there’s gonna be a lot of melted plastic everywhere. Female version of Tim nice but dim, Brogie never nice and dimmer than a broken lightbulb…

Also I bet Ben did the kitchen clean tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was thinking about the comment about not being there for Bonnie…..would be interesting to work it out….
-at least a week in Dubai
-another week in the Fjords
-week a Disney
-week away again…Spain? Or somewhere similar.
-Lots of London trips
-at least a week on cruise again
-x2 weeks for Disney coming up

Those just off top of my head….sounds like a part-time dog owner to me!
Also….didn’t she go away for another week somewhere she didn’t vlog recently!
Oh….and Disneyland Paris!

Reactions: 20
Why would you even show off tights? Are those a baggy brand or something? I’d pull them out of my Primark bag and throw them in my drawer without a second thought 😂

Reactions: 12
Why would you even show off tights? Are those a baggy brand or something? I’d pull them out of my Primark bag and throw them in my drawer without a second thought 😂
They do share customer’s pictures on their socials quite a lot, but they are usually quirky outfits, not vanilla Tate’s style.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be honest I don’t know anyone who still wears the dress and black tights look unless it’s for work. I just have a few pairs in case I ever need them but I think it’s quite a dated look.

Reactions: 16
Also very much a plus size brand so she probably likes the fact at she’s the smallest size in something.

And her ‘bestie’ Louise wears them so y’know they can bond over that! 😁

To be honest I don’t know anyone who still wears the dress and black tights look unless it’s for work. I just have a few pairs in case I ever need them but I think it’s quite a dated look.
In a world where you can wear anything why would you wear plain black tights? 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.