Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 'Pepsi Max' chicken seems such an odd choice of meal to cook for friends. If she had a kitchen table she could have made fajitas or a grazing/charcuterie board-make the most of all the great party food at the mo.

Reactions: 40
How is no one talking about the DANCING/ SINGING? 😂 I watched it at least 3x and puckered with embarrassment each time. Disturbia takes on a whole new meaning 😵💫 She really doesn’t see it, does she?!?
Thank you for reminding me M'love here's the clip incase you don't want to give her the view :

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Brogan cooked (Benji actually did it I expect) the Pepsi Max chicken because she will take any opportunity to make something unhealthy. Chicken? Chuck some artificial sweeteners on it. Mince? Chuck some sugar on that!

Aside from finding them both repugnant bores, I could never visit their house. Imagine how sick everyone must have been after.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thank you for reminding me M'love here's the clip incase you don't want to give her the view :
I've honestly just sat and watched this 17 times in a row with my mouth hanging open 😂 serious Hyacinth Bucket vibes she's got going on

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just trying to imagine being invited round for a games night 😬 that would be recorded 😬

Who preps for a games night for three whole days. And who plans to wash the hand towel as though it’s. Special occasion?
The mind boggles

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
omg that clip of her dancing is so cringe!!! Urgh

Her latest story on Insta, talking about how she’s not doing much work today. Does she ever do much work??? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've honestly just sat and watched this 17 times in a row with my mouth hanging open 😂 serious Hyacinth Bucket vibes she's got going on
omg don't say that 😂 😂 poor gary and the georgie one will be invited to a 'candlelight supper' for a hellofresh AD😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
On her stories today - she’s had a manic week so is taking a day for herself? Is she for real? SERIOUSLY. And I know there’s the jokes about when you aren’t ready for the camera/it’s on front facing mode but Christ alive. Whatever she’s wearing does absolutely nothing for her as she wobbles around walking
C28BBF55-9A7C-4E98-BCC1-08ED2C61FE7E.png
A39772FD-781C-4910-A085-FCFC03020C83.png
86781C2A-30E6-45B1-8FCD-52861385D97B.png
C680241F-254C-40F4-B44E-F2433E8F16E0.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
OMG The eyebrows!

The thing on her lip has got much bigger, as has the thing on her shoulder/arm. The lip one shocked me as I never really watch her on anything anymore because she's an unbearable cretin, so it's been ages since I've really noticed it. She needs to get checked out and stay out of the bleeping sun.

Also loved the "Big Potato don't use plastic in their packaging" whilst buying a load of plastic tat to advertise Big Potato. Utter moron.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Her lips look proper crusty, does she get cold sores but pans them off as winter chapping

• Sick
Reactions: 11
9C301522-48F6-4DE0-BC13-2574FFAFBB74.png

Your ‘coffee’ order is actually tea Brogan babes. Yet again, she’s thick as sugared mince.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
HOW does she not see how mortifyingly embarrassing she is... like she won't listen to us but bleeping hell, TRAGICALLY CRINGE ON EVERY LEVEL!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I just spent £250 on books with waterstones triple points offer. They have been in my basket for months waiting on a promo of some sort and now my collection is complete. Felt very brogan though to be buying so many at one time!
But unlike Brogan you've probably got a wide range of books, you'll actually read them and you're literate and don't have a reading age of 2

• Haha
Reactions: 20
OMG The eyebrows!

The thing on her lip has got much bigger, as has the thing on her shoulder/arm. The lip one shocked me as I never really watch her on anything anymore because she's an unbearable cretin, so it's been ages since I've really noticed it. She needs to get checked out and stay out of the bleeping sun.

Also loved the "Big Potato don't use plastic in their packaging" whilst buying a load of plastic tat to advertise Big Potato. Utter moron.
She looks like my kids when they're teething, when they've got teething rash from all that dribbling. Least they have an excuse!

I wonder actually if its not some dirty stubble rash or something 🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
For someone who has seen a fair amount of places and travelled a bit, she's (un)surprisingly ignorant and uncultured

• Heart
Reactions: 31
For someone who has seen a fair amount of places and travelled a bit, she's (un)surprisingly ignorant and uncultured
She may have been to lots of other countries but all she ever does is stuff her face while she’s there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.