Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it so triggering to me that she keeps calling it Warner Bros.
Does she know that’s short for Warner Brothers? I’ve never heard anyone call it Warner Bros out loud before, but she does it every single time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG that bugs the hell out of me too!!! I don’t think she even realises Bros is short for Brothers!! 🙄

Reactions: 23
She may as well have titled that Q&A box "Dear Tattle".

Both of them are so beyond slappable.

Not a chance she knows Bros is short for Brothers, she can't say "Emblem" and had no idea what an anvil was...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Whoever said yesterday (or over the weekend I'm a bit behind) that Benji was going to be drafted in to help with her 'business' could be onto something after this Q&A. Of course she'll employ him and delegate all her tasks to him!

Reactions: 26
My questions would be -

Why do you lie so much?
Why do you think people are putting their lives on hold for news about YOU?
Why are you so ignorantly selfish?
Why are you such a tit dog owner?
Why are you such a shambolic mess in everything you do?
Why are you such a fake Disney fan?
Why do you accept every freebie going yet contribute nothing back to your viewers?
Why do you find it acceptable to be out-rightly bragging online when the economy is on its knees and people can't afford basics like food or heating?
Why are you keeping up the heart tumour bullshit?
Why are you such an awkwardly overbearing in-your-face person in any social situation?
Why do you never want to spend any actual time in your own house with the tit kitchen?
Why can't you go a day without buying tat?
Why can't you give back to your local community, donate to a foodbank for example?... oh wait, you'd eat it before the donation was made.
Why do you think viewers want endless clips of you and your drip of a "boyfriend" eating?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just picking up on the ad gifted stuff. Another account I followed was asking about a kids toy the other week to buy for Christmas, but yesterday she got ad gifted one. So she's come out and done a video about and said as she was buying one anyway, so she's going to donate the money they would have spent on it to Trussell Trust instead and give back. Such a nice thing to do! Not that Brogan ever would.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Shame not going to see her new ski outfit she purchased this year! Not that she skis, she just ploughs from one restaurant to another

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It going to see her new ski outfit she purchased this year! Not that she skis just ploughs from home restaurant to another
She’ll keep using bonnie as an excuse as to why she can’t ski rather than the fact she would have to buy new ski gear and might not even be able to ski

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just picking up on the ad gifted stuff. Another account I followed was asking about a kids toy the other week to buy for Christmas, but yesterday she got ad gifted one. So she's come out and done a video about and said as she was buying one anyway, so she's going to donate the money they would have spent on it to Trussell Trust instead and give back. Such a nice thing to do! Not that Brogan ever would.
Brogan would never. When has she EVER thought of anybody else but herself?

Oh I forgot, she volunteers for girl guides (apparently) but is completely unaware of anybody else she could help/volunteer for 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tiptoeing on another bleeping beach in another ill fitting dress whilst as red as a beetroot and as bloated as a puffer fish - sounds just the ticket for the sewwwww nice wedding photos!!
I don't know why the influencer crowd thinks a beach is the be all and end all.

Reactions: 14
Brogan would never. When has she EVER thought of anybody else but herself?

Oh I forgot, she volunteers for girl guides (apparently) but is completely unaware of anybody else she could help/volunteer for 🤨
I help at work with fundraising and donations for the following locally-focused charities:
  • Julia's House
  • Hope For Food
  • Bournemouth Foodbank
  • Help from Bournemouth to Ukraine
Just some ideas for Brogan next time she reads here 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just can’t get over how she thinks they’re living their best life 😂 she looks dreadful in the studios reel
73F4EAEB-77C7-46CE-9249-4C5EC8ACCA77.png
FE47F5F3-FA12-4068-A6D3-56A00A05481A.png
43A546B9-AF77-42A2-9825-E64B454898FC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I don't like him in the slightest but he's the star of the show for ANY of your vlogs Brogan. You're an aging potato with zero personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.