Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like I have a few lines around my eyes but I got asked yesterday if I was sure I didn’t want the student ticket at a museum (would have taken the ticket if I didn’t need a student id) so I do pass for 10 years younger than I am without makeup. If she actually made a small effort to look presentable and a clean diet she would look so much better. It’s not like she doesn’t have the time

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Nice sustainable habits from B with her fast fashion and consumerism! I suppose it's on brand for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She knows she looks bad because she asks what’s going on and laughs but it isn’t really funny. She looks unwashed, half of her eyebrow is missing so that was a waste of a few hundred pound, her hair was obviously washed and left unbrushed a couple of days ago. There’s just no need to look so unpresentable, especially given how much free time and disposable money she has but a five minute shower and a sleek bun wouldn’t take much effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Currently at Christmas markets in Germany, my appetite goes down when I travel so I am sampling a few things but I can imagine she would get the most caloric version on the menu ie Churros I’m having a small portion with cinnamon sugar she would go for the biggest portion with smarties smothered in melted chocolate.
Ooooh jealous! That’s a trip I want to make in the next few years. Ben & David did a river cruise this time last year and it was so lovely and festive all the markets they visited! And the yummy snacks to try.

I’m taking my mum to a Ukrainian Xmas market tomorrow night. I can’t wait to try the holiday treats. But I’m having salad for lunch and nothing for supper before I go. Like you I don’t need 5 meals in a day. Lol

Even working from home I get up, have brekkie, and get showered/dressed in some cute sweats. How she can be like this is beyond me!

And yes, I usually walk 5 km in the morning before work and then take the dog on my lunch break. I don’t have the money for a gym membership and this is better for my mental and physical health being outside and enjoying my neighbourhood.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Brogan Tate 113 bog brush by name and by nature, any good genes clearly went to Fraser

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The "parks in disabled spaces" bit in Fraser's entry in the wiki always tickles me. What a bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I recently started watching Brogan.. one night a few weeks ago my daughter had the sick bug and I needed some YouTube videos to get me through the night so I watched her most recent Disney vlogs. Maybe it’s my fault for binging one person but she started to get on my nerves a bit and I came here to have a read and I have been rolling with laughter ever since. The other night I couldn’t sleep and read the wiki. Jesus Christ, how I did not wake my husband up with my hysterical breathing whilst trying not to laugh out loud I do not know. The first thing that annoyed me was they was she says room… RUM! And I cackled that you guys noticed too and have more words in the wiki. Hilarious. I’ve clicked the watch button and will be here for the foreseeable 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The "parks in disabled spaces" bit in Fraser's entry in the wiki always tickles me. What a bellend.
So which sort of jackass is he? The one who will laugh off getting a fine or will he try to yell at the person writing the ticket or will he say he was only there for a minute?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who buys new underwear and socks for a 12 day holiday? Just take what you already own???

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Who buys new underwear and socks for a 12 day holiday? Just take what you already own???
Her washing always looks like rags so I’m not surprised she needs to keep buying more. Whenever she empties the dryer it’s one big knot of crumpled clothes.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.