Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes engagement Christmas decorations are bloody ridiculous!! The other stuff should be bought by family or friends as a cutesy little gift. So pathetic and sad she bought it for herself!
she doesn’t have any friends, she only has someone she sends long rambling voice notes to 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm so sick of the same ol pose of her & Bonnie. It's like she's so validated by the fact this dog gives a damn for her. A thousand identical pics of us snuggling must mean I'm the greatest person ever!!! 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We’ve all got that friend or family member that offers to cook and we offer to go out instead … I sense Brogan will be that friend after this Pepsi max disaster

• Haha
Reactions: 29
At least my family member in that category admits she’s a disaster in the kitchen and jokes about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
28 apparently! 😵💫😵💫😵💫And could benji take her photo any higher? the angle looks so odd but I guess she’s desperate to hide that massive gunt. Didn’t someone here say the tickets were quite expensive? There’s hardly any food on that plate considering it’s a roast…bet she needed something else, that was an appetiser for her usual gluttony 🤣
263845CC-6919-41AF-A6A3-FECEAF70F3F7.jpeg
318F6B06-FBB3-4C84-BFF1-706D946677CD.jpeg
D8CD0906-45B6-43DA-BBCE-6DBBD0BB2E42.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Not a great ad if tickets for the event have sold out is it? She should have put this video out the day after she went!

Reactions: 14
The kids are watching Shrek 4, and all of sudden my ears pricked up
Completely irrelevant to the thread, but was once in HMV with my son, browsing separately. Heard him bleeping DYING laughing in the next aisle over. Found him sat on the floor in tears, cackling over a copy of "Prick Up Your Ears". 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry, still on the diet coke chicken but if I knew someone was serving me up a recipe from a slimming world book I'd be thinking they were trying to tell me something 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Happened on Twattan’s IG when I was wide awake at 3 am… he also got #verykindlygifted a Very Neko Loungefly backpack. Just one it appears, not three like this shopsholic.

Not one new ad for Black Friday. Big Potato Games and Very Neko are the only ones and obviously those are existing partnerships. The mattress was almost two weeks ago and the cruise and the HP event are promoting things that are high priced, no holiday sales and again brands she’s worked with previously.

Reactions: 11
Happened on Twattan’s IG when I was wide awake at 3 am… he also got #verykindlygifted a Very Neko Loungefly backpack. Just one it appears, not three like this shopsholic.

Not one new ad for Black Friday. Big Potato Games and Very Neko are the only ones and obviously those are existing partnerships. The mattress was almost two weeks ago and the cruise and the HP event are promoting things that are high priced, no holiday sales and again brands she’s worked with previously.
This is what I thought over the past few days..Her works drying up.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can’t even spell the name of the film properly 🤦🏼‍♀️
Black Pantha? That doesn't auto complete incorrectly and "er" and "a" aren't next to each other. Maybe since she can't type out a text message, she's using voice assistants on her phone to do this?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.