Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lodgequeen

Chatty Member
This moron doesn’t even deserve the air time of a new thread but she ain’t getting off so lightly until she explains what her plans are for all the money so I suggest the following:
Big C and Me #4
Big C no more so what’s the €170k Go Fund Me pot for??

Reactions: 26

Aprillady

I just find this one disgusting. Out of everyone on insta, she is by the worse. All the people needing money for treatments, transport, nursing care etc and instead of donating the money, what does she spend it on - improving her bloody teeth.

So glad I don’t live anywhere near her as I couldn’t look at her thieving face.

I would imagine/hope the Byrnes are cursing the day they got involved with her. Wonder are The Irish Cancer Society aware of what she did and the damage she has done to genuine GFM appeals set up to help those with cancer.

I too would be anxious living the life of a thief and having to hide/deny/block people every day for challenging me. I would. Be just mortified facing the public. The stress of if.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
In the pub, hanging off people, but cant work? This one wants nothing more than to be an insta hun, and have everything handed to her, just like the GO FUND ME😤 Her sense of entitlement is unbelivable, yes, she had cancer, yes it was terrible, but shes better now, so why does she still think shes so entitled to everything? Baring in mind she was handed €176k for necessities, and has splurged every cent so far on luxuries for herself....Lets face it, shes BORING AS FUCK, has zero content, when love island is over tonight she wont be able to come on ranting about that! GO GET A JOB SHANNEN, stop milking your cancer sob story, stop scrounging, and while your at it, get a personality🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20

brandambassador

VIP Member
What struck me watching it.... is why does she care?....
Because she wants and needs the attention she had when she was just Shannon with cancer. But then she manipulated everyone with this go fund me capped at €10k, then €50k and eventually finally stopped 3 days after saying they stopped - at €176k. Me included, like many will never again donate to a go fund me because I feel so manipulated and anyone who says ‘she didn’t force you to donate’ is gaslighting because the minute that money came it changed. She now wants the engagement and interaction she had when she was sick Shannon however the drama and story is gone now, people get bored. Nobody wants to follow your hair growth story when you’ve manipulated money and you’re trying to share sneaky AF swipe up links. Bugger off Shannon and be grateful .

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
Ah it's ridiculous.
My husband spent 3 month stints in hospital in Dublin. I made sure he had plenty of clothes, PJs, toiletries, books etc. I drove up 2/3 times a week, leaving kids behind with friends. Paid for diesel out of my own bank account, no go fund me, and had a small car that was grand on the motorway.

• Heart

Justme00

Now I know you might think I'm weird but one of those messages actually made me feel sick. I'm an over thinker anyway but the one about the girl not being over her ex and she thought he still wasn't over her. He's engaged and she's in the middle east... I won't lie I got a bit of a turn reading it as it could be my fiances ex. Now there's a huge chance is not, but look how that one message affected someone's mental health... I don't like when these secret box things come up at all.

• Sad
  • Heart
And then, bam, after posting A picture of a bruised stomach and hickman line thrown in for added dramatics, we are now asking for votes after a follower let's her know she's been nominated...and shur swipe up there to vote lads....
Imagine Vicky Phelan doing that.....
Imagine being so so sick but still able to put the voting link for the gossie award .. like what the helll ..

It's like rachel gorry crying then heres my link to vote ..🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

lemonlavender

Chatty Member
Did you see Vicky Whelans update on her cancer treatment , now that is a fund I wish I had donated to. She is a lady and I wish her well

• Heart
The go fund me must be running low with all the luxury holidays it’s paid for and not the necessities kind hearted people were led to believe it was for. Shameful. Bad enough to mislead people but then flaunt it and shove it in their faces daily. Those decent people who donated are probably at work today earning a living and not dining at the Cliff House on others generosity.
I'm one of the foolish who donated to her go fund me,and when I saw her buying herself diamond rings and a new car,I just thought well done Shannon you well and truly fooled us all,I was gobsmacked...people like her make it harder to donate to the genuine causes out there cause I swore I would never donate to a go fund me again..she should be ashamed of herself...

• Heart

iwokelikethis

I'm sorry but she's so attention seeking.... she reminds me of Sarah Burke with her panic attacks... she wouldn't know a panic attack if it bit her the last thing you'd want to do is stare into ur phone for a gram pic..... get up off ur arse go play with ur daughter enjoy life... donate or give back the go fund me money... ur been given a 2nd chance cop on and live it

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
Yeah, you would really feel sorry Shannen..... 176k in go fund me, bought a car, couldnt expect Barry to take a day off work, even though hes claiming the PUP, to drive said car, fuelled also by GFM money to bring her clean clothes🙄 Or her mother, who is getting paid as her "carer" by the state, to get off her arse and drive to Dublin either, hardly that much of a big deal🤷🏻‍♀️ No its easier for Shannen to put on her " little girl, poor me, lost" voice, and get STRANGERS to run around after her instead!!!! Like what was the actual point of the GFM, when its not being used for the purpose of her having necesseties? Also her dad and Barry were able to drive up in the begining when she was only in hosp for 3 days, TO VISIT, but cant bring her up clean clothes and toiletries now.... UNBELIVABLE! beggy, scroungers the lot of them😤

• Heart

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
Where I’m from we where allowed 30. I’m only a few miles up the road. Are you really bothered. Isn’t even her thread. Get a life.

And no offence if it was my family. Which I did have we had 30 inside and it was live streamed on you tube and we had 300 outside to there own will!!! When death is involved I don’t care

I’ve been lurking a while but just a new member does anyone else think every single thread is turning into the pure Covid police. What will everyone talk about everyone’s doing wrong when this is over eventually
And it's people like you who have contributed to clusters of Covid infections and deaths with those selfish thoughts and intentions.

• Heart

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
So shes been paranoid about her teeth for years, hey presto, shes getting composite bonding done, thanks to all the lovely people who donated to the go fund me!!!!! Needless to say, that money was supposed to be for necesseties, not, 5 days in Centre parks, spa days, or cosmetic dental work! What a disgrace😤

• Heart
  • Wow

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
Seriously this one.
She knows it's not Covid.
And has no symptoms.
But has a sore throat.
But no symptoms she's told us. Eh ..sore throat is a symptom.
Antigen tests prove nothing.
She should be going for a test, especially when the daughter is now in school.
She's disappointed she's not going to Dublin because of the shopping a food out, nothing else.
And again her dad was bringing her, so why was the need for the go fund me? They bought a new car to travel up and down, but, her dad brings her 90% of the time😤 "SHES DISAPPOINTED?" Hey Shannen, im sure everybody who gave money to your go fund me for "necessities" are fairly fucking disappointed too, that all the money is being spent on luxuries🙄

Reactions: 16

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Shame on her not showing her support to Vicky Phelan who boarded a plane to try get rid of her progressing cancer. Shame on her.

Here for news

Chatty Member
Even if you do leave (no supporter should) why advertise it? Life was so much easier when people just did things without the need to let everyone know