Big C and me #3 Don't question me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could she not have ordered some pjs and underwear online and had them delivered to the hospital. Find it hard to believe she was left stranded...
Money's tight 🙄😡 she could have hired a personal shopper for the day with the amount in her account

Reactions: 7
Could she not have ordered some pjs and underwear online and had them delivered to the hospital. Find it hard to believe she was left stranded...
Of course she could.
Next do next day delivery.
Or her partner could drop them up while doing a window visit, driving up in the plush car that was bought for those ever long motorways🙄

Reactions: 4
Saving that GFM for buying a house! Its much easier to scrounge, beg and grab off strangers, for poor, sick Shannen🙄 honest to god they are a disgusting family....

Reactions: 9
As much as I think she’s the absolute worst in so many regards....I wouldn’t be ordering online deliveries to a hospital/chemo ward - the hospital staff have enough to be doing than to be delivering parcels to people. She could have however ordered a delivery to that girls house so she could pick and pay for it herself 🙄

Reactions: 3
As much as I think she’s the absolute worst in so many regards....I wouldn’t be ordering online deliveries to a hospital/chemo ward - the hospital staff have enough to be doing than to be delivering parcels to people. She could have however ordered a delivery to that girls house so she could pick and pay for it herself 🙄
Very true but as nobody can visit etc the hospital staff would have no problem dropping her delivery to her as the staff would have to drop the pjs the girl left for her anyway.

Reactions: 6
As someone who has a parent in hospital for 9months of the last year, dropping in clothing has been a nightmare and collecting dirty laundry. There are lots of hospital staff floating around doing nothing because everything is cancelled a lot of the time! There are porters and assistants that can very easily drop packages seeing as we are left nowhere near patients. The hospitals should have straight forward arrangements in place for that and it’s not a burden to the nurses. So I do smell absolute bullshit with her stories!

Reactions: 11
I’m just here imagining some people taking the absolute piss ordering parcels from ASOS and PLT into hospitals 🤣
A lot of what she says I wouldn’t believe like others have already pointed out. She was happy for her family to sit outside the window in the freezing cold in January and she only a couple of days in but now not happy for them to drive her up clean clothes and extra pyjamas.

Reactions: 8
As someone who has a parent in hospital for 9months of the last year, dropping in clothing has been a nightmare and collecting dirty laundry. There are lots of hospital staff floating around doing nothing because everything is cancelled a lot of the time! There are porters and assistants that can very easily drop packages seeing as we are left nowhere near patients. The hospitals should have straight forward arrangements in place for that and it’s not a burden to the nurses. So I do smell absolute bullshit with her stories!
You are so right there is a system in place for all that. But I suppose the more you have the more you want

Reactions: 1
Ive been in hospital recently. The Porter brings the stuff from reception. That poor girl wouldn’t have even got anywhere near her herself to drop the stuff. You can’t wander into the chemo ward.

Anyway with st terror doing the washing could she not have bought her stuff too and shannen sort her out for cash. Find it hard to believe that the family aren’t up though.

Reactions: 12
The chemo ward where I used to work had its own washing machine that staff used to wash long stay patient's clothes in ....staff don't have time to be delivering parcels from Next ( which would have to be quarantined in any case)

Reactions: 5
The chemo ward where I used to work had its own washing machine that staff used to wash long stay patient's clothes in ....staff don't have time to be delivering parcels from Next ( which would have to be quarantined in any case)
A Next delivery to one of her insta huns living in Dublin?
Drop in the clothes like a regular person does?
She screams beg and attention.

Reactions: 2
You would actually swear she was the only person in the country to have cancer. While I do feel sorry for her and her situation, I wouldn't wish that on anyone but how embarrassing is she to be basically begging for stuff and thousands in the bank. Her family are worse to leave her there with no stuff if that was any of mine I'd be up every day if I had too she's actually making a show of them.

Reactions: 11
says a lot that denise and ciaran (kenny/byrne) arent the ones flocking to her this time. now i know they are too busy getting people oy flock to their free app which will eventually have a fee for something (we arent that thick guys) - but they are nearer to her than barry, and not a sound...

Reactions: 3
Ah it's ridiculous.
My husband spent 3 month stints in hospital in Dublin. I made sure he had plenty of clothes, PJs, toiletries, books etc. I drove up 2/3 times a week, leaving kids behind with friends. Paid for diesel out of my own bank account, no go fund me, and had a small car that was grand on the motorway.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ah it's ridiculous.
My husband spent 3 month stints in hospital in Dublin. I made sure he had plenty of clothes, PJs, toiletries, books etc. I drove up 2/3 times a week, leaving kids behind with friends. Paid for diesel out of my own bank account, no go fund me, and had a small car that was grand on the motorway.
It's embarrassing I was actually cringing I know the hospital staff have a lot on but I'm sure if she explained she needed stuff they wouldn't mind if she ordered online to the hospital or even one of their houses and they could being it in. She said Barry was ringing the hospital to see how she was surely they would have said to him if she needed stuff I know when my father was in they told me when he was running low on stuff. She's just doing the poor me all the time there is plenty of people out there in similar and worse situations and no go fund me's to help out

Reactions: 12
It's embarrassing I was actually cringing I know the hospital staff have a lot on but I'm sure if she explained she needed stuff they wouldn't mind if she ordered online to the hospital or even one of their houses and they could being it in. She said Barry was ringing the hospital to see how she was surely they would have said to him if she needed stuff I know when my father was in they told me when he was running low on stuff. She's just doing the poor me all the time there is plenty of people out there in similar and worse situations and no go fund me's to help out
Isn’t it disgusting when people like her take advantage of normal peoples kindness. Karma

Reactions: 4
Why take a selfie almost falling asleep?? Put the phone away and have a nap🙄

Reactions: 9
No mention of first name of consultant or any mention of him at all in Dublin.
Say wouldent be tolerated.
Oh she called him by his first name one day, u don’t call a dr , by their first name, and usually consultants are not , on a first name basis

Reactions: 5
A little bit of graft versus host is actually a Good sign, but severe isn't. I know when my sis was in Beaumont they would drop package's to wards during certain hours outside of that the nurses had to go down and get them? There's plentynOf people sje could get a delivery too. Terri for example!!! Send it to her and get her to drop it in. U feel like Shannen is just always trying to get everyone to the sympathy side of her posts. She never seems to be like OK I have this problem but this is how I'm gonna fix it. It's always oh poor me if only someone would help....

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.