Big C and me #3 Don't question me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing how she was so upset... but didn't go the guards.... if that happened me I'd be straight to the guards to take it further...

🤥🤥🤥🤥
Whatever about Shannen going to the guards, her lazy ass boyfriend, brother or dad would have been seeking justice for her and be outraged. Instead it was brushed over. Amazingly she blocks people who ask her things about go fund me, but didn't seem bothered about someone sending her a babygro.
Right so Shannen.
She's so immature.
And that daughter is in for a rude awakening next month with school.

Reactions: 7
Amazing how she was so upset... but didn't go the guards.... if that happened me I'd be straight to the guards to take it further...

🤥🤥🤥🤥
Of course and never showed what they came in etc
That could of been brought to the garda they can trace where the stamp wad bought etc and maybe check CCTV
The whole thing dident ring right.

Reactions: 5
Whatever about Shannen going to the guards, her lazy ass boyfriend, brother or dad would have been seeking justice for her and be outraged. Instead it was brushed over. Amazingly she blocks people who ask her things about go fund me, but didn't seem bothered about someone sending her a babygro.
Right so Shannen.
She's so immature.
And that daughter is in for a rude awakening next month with school.
O big time same as jules two when they go
Bad behaviour wont be tolerated why they all cant keep their children off Insta it makes them so bold playing up to the camera.

Reactions: 4
The “collabs” she’s getting are pathetic. The wipes for the glasses and the natural deodorant🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ Really scraping the barrel as an influencer - she would obviously promote absolutely anything

Reactions: 6
Shame on her not showing her support to Vicky Phelan who boarded a plane to try get rid of her progressing cancer. Shame on her.

Reactions: 16
Shame on her not showing her support to Vicky Phelan who boarded a plane to try get rid of her progressing cancer. Shame on her.
She is very careful not to give support to anyone else going through cancer only ever see her posting that Georgie Swallow girl occasionally, never any other Irish girls. I posted this before, she follows my friend who posts about her cancer journey and looks at all her stories but never ever comments or replies to offer advice or support or anything. Weird

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She is very careful not to give support to anyone else going through cancer only ever see her posting that Georgie Swallow girl occasionally, never any other Irish girls. I posted this before, she follows my friend who posts about her cancer journey and looks at all her stories but never ever comments or replies to offer advice or support or anything. Weird
Not weird at all.
Quite clearly she doesn't want the limelight taken from her.
Sure don't you know, Shannen's the obly one in the country to have had what she had. Nobody gets more notice than her, doncha know.

Reactions: 9
Constantly moaning and looking for sympathy now wondering why she bothers! I wonder why she bothers too, she has no content and has to be one of the most boring people!

Reactions: 5
Constantly moaning and looking for sympathy now wondering why she bothers! I wonder why she bothers too, she has no content and has to be one of the most boring people!
She would honestly put you to sleep no relevant content what so ever

Reactions: 2
Your friend needs to hit the block button there pronto!!!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.