Big C and me #3 Don't question me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d actually prefer to contribute to a straight up honest GF like yours than these chancers playing the cancer card to take money from vulnerable kind people. They’ve done such an injustice to charities cause so many refuse to contribute anymore.
Things like that make me question the motive of them all when I see gfm post. Like if you not going to use the money for what it was for there should be a clause it goes to a charity or something cos there is ppl out there fighting for treatments and things that could really do with it but they don’t put on the big show so there not noticed. Be transparent and honest. Sure she’s off today shopping with a one for all voucher. Wonder what company gave her that 🙄😂

Reactions: 3
Sometimes I wonder how she gets away with not publicly accounting for so much cash. especially when you see how others handle it, and the figure is far far less
7255BD0F-9ED8-4BE1-9661-6A3B6F4606E5.png

Reactions: 8
Someone just commented on cancer with gratitude post asking to ask shannon about the gfm... its under the pic that shannen is on

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just read it, she won't be happy when she sees it.
Cancer with gratitude says its " upto everyone how public or not they want to be"
Really, I don't think so, money was donated by me and thousands of others , when she is asked about it she blocks people , why would you do that if you have nothing to hide? Because of her I rarely now donate to GFM and will do some research before I donate again

Reactions: 9
Sometimes I wonder how she gets away with not publicly accounting for so much cash. especially when you see how others handle it, and the figure is far far less
View attachment 650421
Honestly, I love Katie, and would never dream of expecting to know where the donated money went in this situation. She's already said that Penelope has a short life span, I was happy donating whether the money went towards bits to make her more safe and comfortable, or spending it on days out to remember as a family. Whatever they chose to spend the money on, it still benefits Penelope in some way.

But I thought this post was partly aimed at Shannen and her habit of blocking people for asking questions.

Reactions: 7
Honestly, I love Katie, and would never dream of expecting to know where the donated money went in this situation. She's already said that Penelope has a short life span, I was happy donating whether the money went towards bits to make her more safe and comfortable, or spending it on days out to remember as a family. Whatever they chose to spend the money on, it still benefits Penelope in some way.

But I thought this post was partly aimed at Shannen and her habit of blocking people for asking questions.
Sorry, I should have said. I wasn’t knocking Katie, more complementary to her approach

Reactions: 3

There is nowhere else anyone can ask about Shannen's money because she'll block them. The only thing that will get her to ever address this and loosen her grip on the go fund me is if this ever went to media.

Reactions: 5
I really think GoFundMe should be more regulated large amounts are raised for treatments which in fact are all free in most cases
Ok they are expenses traveling food etc but they dont run in to thousands and thousands or 175 grand.
I donated to a huge GoFundMe for a op that was to happen abroad a few years ago never happened.
To this day no up dates and again blocked if you asked about the funds
To be honest how many GoFundMes up date after the funds are raised very few to be honest.
I think long and hard now about donating to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There is nowhere else anyone can ask about Shannen's money because she'll block them. The only thing that will get her to ever address this and loosen her grip on the go fund me is if this ever went to media.
Oooooooooh I'd love that 🍿🍿🍿🍿😂

Anyone wanna ring Joe Duffy? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is there anything private could she not see her dad did not want to be videoed
But no she kept on regardless

Reactions: 2
I have just been having a look around at different threads and come across this one, so am new to this particular thread but I cant work out or find who you are talking about. I've search Insta but the person who is coming up doesn't have any post so it can't be who you are talking about.

I can not stand people who take the piss with donations. When my sister was diagnosed with a terminal brain tumour, I cut my hair for charity and raised over £1200 and the man who cut my hair told me to just donate the money it would have cost me. There is NO WAY I would ever have spent that money on myself yet alone buying a car and god knows what else.

Reactions: 1
I have just been having a look around at different threads and come across this one, so am new to this particular thread but I cant work out or find who you are talking about. I've search Insta but the person who is coming up doesn't have any post so it can't be who you are talking about.

I can not stand people who take the piss with donations. When my sister was diagnosed with a terminal brain tumour, I cut my hair for charity and raised over £1200 and the man who cut my hair told me to just donate the money it would have cost me. There is NO WAY I would ever have spent that money on myself yet alone buying a car and god knows what else.
The title shows her username before she changed it to shannenjoyce_

So shes been paranoid about her teeth for years, hey presto, shes getting composite bonding done, thanks to all the lovely people who donated to the go fund me!!!!! Needless to say, that money was supposed to be for necesseties, not, 5 days in Centre parks, spa days, or cosmetic dental work! What a disgrace😤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.