Big C and me #3 Don't question me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for this!
No energy but takes a selfie🙄
It will be said it all for her record so she can look back and see how far she has come and to help other people planning it.

I can imagine she is very unwell but ffs who does that. Who takes a picture to show how sick they are feeling.

Reactions: 5
New here 🙋‍♀️in the begining when i first came across shannon i taught bad of her and her situation but i have recently cottoned on to the fact that she over acts the go fund me is a piss take and all her shouting out small companies for freebies like who really makes profit of the back of cancer its morally wrong yes shes cancer i feel for anyone that does but even yesterday showing her stats yet shes soooo sick theres another girl worth fighting 4 another irish girl now shes a whole different story shes genuine a beaut. shannons a money grabber playing the victim of the back of her cancer

Reactions: 9
New here 🙋‍♀️in the begining when i first came across shannon i taught bad of her and her situation but i have recently cottoned on to the fact that she over acts the go fund me is a piss take and all her shouting out small companies for freebies like who really makes profit of the back of cancer its morally wrong yes shes cancer i feel for anyone that does but even yesterday showing her stats yet shes soooo sick theres another girl worth fighting 4 another irish girl now shes a whole different story shes genuine a beaut. shannons a money grabber playing the victim of the back of her cancer
Ya Shannon sold out to become an instahun. She claims she is helping others in the same situation but in fairness with any cancer there is no same, there are similar experiences but not the same. So she doesn't need to document every last thing in the pretence that it's the help anyone.
It's for her to gain sympathy and so no one questions the money

Reactions: 12
Shannen... Its not L. O It's the less than sign.

They're less than 0.1 so you're profoundly neutropaenic. I'm actually shocked she doesn't understand this considering this is her third I think?

Reactions: 4
She posted a big explanation of how she messed up her charts the last few days 🤣🤣 “That’s that explained - we”ll keep it going from here” who talks about a transplant like that

• Wow
She posted a big explanation of how she messed up her charts the last few days 🤣🤣 “That’s that explained - we”ll keep it going from here” who talks about a transplant like that
This will sound cruel but who does she think actually cares about her charts.

Yes her family, friends and followers care about how she is feeling and that she is doing ok and hanging in there, but the charts? aren't really what anyone cares about.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve lived her journey as a parent of a child. Very odd the things she shares. Those are not the bits that matter.

I’ve lived her journey as a parent of a child. Very odd the things she shares. Those are not the bits that matter.
But it's gram worthy to bring in the sympathy to those who, luckily, know nothing about it.
It looks relative. It looks important. It looks like she's really sick (no doubt she isn't), but on a scale of sympathy and attention seeking, it's right up there to engage her followers.

Reactions: 7
Think we have coped on to posting window vists and gifts for how ever long.

Reactions: 3
And then, bam, after posting A picture of a bruised stomach and hickman line thrown in for added dramatics, we are now asking for votes after a follower let's her know she's been nominated...and shur swipe up there to vote lads....
Imagine Vicky Phelan doing that.....

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.