Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
Did you see Vicky Whelans update on her cancer treatment , now that is a fund I wish I had donated to. She is a lady and I wish her well
Did you see Vicky Whelans update on her cancer treatment , now that is a fund I wish I had donated to. She is a lady and I wish her well
Vicky’s situation is heartbreaking. She has such dignity and honesty and doesn’t use sm for personal gain. Can you imagine her acting in the way this one has re: a go fund me? I think that Shannon is very immature but not in the way that she isn’t aware of how she should act- she seems to deliberately choose to do what she does as long as she gets what she wants. She appears to be highly manipulative. I just watched some of her stories. To think that she wants people to believe that she is telling the truth about online window shopping and not that she is putting up links for her to make money is
so shady. What a dishonest and lazy way to try to make money. This type of manipulative monetizing has ruined Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

TikToc

VIP Member
Well she's flashing her brand new electric golf on Instagram.. they are super expensive. She has also just bought a huge house. She said before court and the go fund me that she was a single mother but that was never true the children have fathers that they spend plenty of time with. Why did she need a huge go fund me when she got a huge court payout? Isn't there people who needs go fund me more that don't have court payouts. She went off to meet una healy a few weeks ago and had loads of pics up zero distancing zero masks etc.
It's possible she's only showing fun things online and keeping the sadness off but still it doesn't sit well with me at all.
The GFM was set up by her friends to pay for Mexico before her case was settled. Nothing like Shannen. This Lady is terminal through no fault of her own and want's her girls looked after when she's gone. She is a single parent, just because she has a good relationship with the ex, doesn't diminish from what she's going through. No likeness to the scammer whatsoever.

dontcome@me

VIP Member
She isn't a year past the transplant she actually wouldn't have the energy to work yet. Even from home. People often think working from home is somehow easier but it's still demanding in lots of ways.
Sorry I have little sympathy I’ve worked myself through cancer treatment on multiple occasions and not just from home. I had no choice for financial reasons but also it doesn’t do you much good to stay at home in bed all day feeling sorry for yourself. She doesn’t help the public opinion when she shows herself well able for everything else except work. Even to start off easing yourself into it - 1-2 days a week spread over shorter days from home. She just wants an easy career as an influencer but doesn’t look like it’s going to happen for her

• Heart

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
Can she not give up giving out about being sick after the vaccine? No one feels sorry for her, always has to make a drama.... GUARANTEE, she will be better and go to Tayto park on weds!!!! Lets face it, she never misses a day out payed for by the GFM🙄

crazystuff

I’ll never donate another euro, even to the genuine causes.

She had posted the hotel faster than the match was over. Open the eyes and see the reality of what’s going on. Having taken taken everything thrown at her for the last number of years wouldn’t it be nice just not to ask for tickets hotel etc and let a genuine honest person avail of them. If the dad wants to go you don’t need Instagram to find out hire to get tickets. It’s incredibly straight forward once you pay for them!!!!
Thank god someone said it! 🙌🏻 Bandwagon supporters such as herself will get tickets yet the people who go out in January that support league matches and everything in between may be left at home! Tagging cork gaa, tagging the hotel and the match hardly over! Sure look she has enough money in the bank to buy her way into croke park but hey let’s just skim over that like she constantly does 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

dontcome@me

VIP Member
As someone else said I would rather €175 in the bank than €175,000 than to have the country know that I’m a fraud ripping people off. I think of all that would have donated their €5 and €10 who didn’t have it to give and I feel disgusted by her

lilyloo93

Oh my god my blood is boiling listening to her stories this morning. 3 days of a sore throat and ‘being very sick with it’ is Covid until proven otherwise. And ‘apparently that sore throat is going around’… yes it is called Covid 😂 Sore throat and feeling run down were my only symptom and I know many others who were the same. While it could obviously be a different virus, not getting tested is an absolute joke and very irresponsible of her to send her daughter to school when she has very obvious Covid symptoms.

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
Who is Seamus then, Cork consultant?
Yes. Seamus. Bff.
I see today it's Dr.Bacon again.
I get she's going through a rough patch but wtf is the pj craic about?
Go online, Next deliver next day. Get Barry or mother to post them up? Such a beggar with her €176k in the bank.

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
Hey Shannen, funny how you cant take a chance, GOING TO WORK!!!!! Since you are fully vaccinated, as you pointed out!!!!! NOPE, would rather scrounge, and live off other peoples generosity🙄 GROW UP YOU PAIN IN THE HOLE🤗

• Heart

dontcome@me

VIP Member
I'd imagine this has alot to do with her anxiety because I know I'd be anxious if I received a whopper amount of money off the back of people's kindness to help pay for stuff I was going to get for free anyway.
Knowing people were talking about me and wondering where the money is being spent.
If she came on and donated a % of what she got to others that find themselves in a similar boat to the one she's been in, she might find her anxiety improves.
A friend of mine is in a very similar boat to Shannen,as in recurring cancer and Shannen follows her and watches all her stories like a hawk but never ever comments or replies.
I would say she views anyone else with cancer who documents it on Instagram as competition for attention/sympathy.

• Heart

Lucydowl

VIP Member
I can't stand her she is a selfish mare all about her yes she had cancer but so does millions of other people and they get on with it and don't put out the pity pot and look for sympathy she's always got her greedy hand out for freebies off the back of her cancer gfm etc she should be ashamed of herself she's an irrelevant fool and people listen to her crap 90% because of the cancer sympathy shite .
Remember all the tears for the gram and sympathy vote about missing her kid, then stays out drinking all day after match and overnight stay while the father probably runs the show at home. Great mothering skills. I’d be so ashamed. Can’t work as high risk but pubs are safe environment. Whoever knew 🤬 🙄🙄

• Heart

crazystuff

She’s an absolute disgrace. That smug face of hers then! She was so emotional about her county being in an all Ireland final and it was her wish to see them in a final with her dad and what does she do? Packs up and leaves early when the chips are down. Sums up the type of supporter she is.

• Angry

Tammys

VIP Member
The other two ladys are just fantastic abroad but no why me.
poor vicky missed her sons 10th birthday but instead of a big why me show
she focused on the positive of being there for future birthdays.
Not a hope would those two women waste their time on silly swipe ups or promoting items in no way connected to their illnesses for personal gain.
I so admire them for staying true to themselfs and trying to help other cancer patients with their positivity.

• Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
I felt so sorry for her this morning as it's been a rough ride.

But then the poor me stuck here and no family as everyone is in Cork and all the people that had to help me including Terri the influencer nurse rolled my eyes at that.

Remember the window visits the first week yet someone can't drop up PJs? Odd...
She was also giving a hint for the poor misfortunes who follow her who will flock with gifts... make no mistake, that was a ‘don’t forget about me’ update. She has 176k. She could buy and bin new knickers daily.

Reactions: 12

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Glad to hear your partner is doing well! Did he have an auto or allo? 9 months is a long time god love him. She seems to be recovering pretty well considering.
By the way, I’m not a pessimist - I work in the medical field so the false information reallllly bugs me. Also I’ve a history of cancer and relapse myself.
That Go fund me should never have been left get to that amount, it’s disgraceful really. If she had needed it to pay for last resort treatment then a different story but that was never the case. €30,000 or €50,000 would have covered them for everything they needed. It was pure greed.

• Heart
She really wants to know who @brandambassador is 😂 Apparently the stuff you said made her sick and anxious…. What about 80% of the comments on here being about how people will never again donate to a GFM because of you Shannen - that should be what’s making you sick and ashamed of yourself.

There’s only one way to redeem yourself and that’s to donate the money like you said you were going to. I actually don’t know how she shows her face in public.
And is anyone else so sick of this “trolling a cancer patient” bullshit. Having cancer doesn’t make you untouchable from being called out for disgusting and fraudulent behaviour and I say that having had cancer myself. Any negativity she receives on here she really has brought on herself

• Heart

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Who would have thought being diagnosed with cancer could be so profitable? Crazy world we live in🙄

• Sick