Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
And remember also these 2 ladies are terminal! Shannon isn’t and still dramatised it all. She over does everything . I have MS I know hospital life isn’t fun but everytime she has as an or needle etc she’s begging for candles and wants us all to know what she’s at she’s such an attention seeker. And when I see Lynsey bennet last night so gracious to her GFM supporters and detailing the plan going forward and how she would be hiring someone for her food prep (all part of this new treatment of hers) she was so gracious and thankful. There’s Shannon with €176k, and looks like she could be home in cork soon and the exaggerated stories of staying in dublin for months will turn out to be as false as we taught

Reactions: 15

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
Well she's flashing her brand new electric golf on Instagram.. they are super expensive. She has also just bought a huge house. She said before court and the go fund me that she was a single mother but that was never true the children have fathers that they spend plenty of time with. Why did she need a huge go fund me when she got a huge court payout? Isn't there people who needs go fund me more that don't have court payouts. She went off to meet una healy a few weeks ago and had loads of pics up zero distancing zero masks etc.
It's possible she's only showing fun things online and keeping the sadness off but still it doesn't sit well with me at all.
The go fund me was before the court case. The girl has terminal cancer caused by a mess up with smear results I wouldn't put her in the same league as Shannen

• Sad

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Had to turn off the radiothon on 96fm when she came on.
She’s so self indulgent. It’s all about her and she has no thought towards other people living with cancer who do it with dignity. She has milked her illness dry for every bit of financial and sympathy gain she can. She’s played the cancer card brilliantly but without a moment of class. She blocked me when I questioned her qualifications in advising on line re treatment and meds. The wig stays off when she wants maximum attention. its repulsive the way the whole thing is manipulated.

truelies

Fuck me I have just come across her and googled the GFM. Sickened to my core. I have had cancer and it is truly is the lowest of the low to do what she is doing. Really lost for words.

• Heart

Heidi88

VIP Member
Not that she will give a damn but her legacy is not about raising awareness about cancer or helping others or fundraising ..her legacy is that she has turned so many people off donating to go fund me pages.

Shame on you Shannen for never addressing it. That money should be donated!

• Heart

TikToc

VIP Member
I'm absolutely fuming that this bitch got tickets and left before the match ended. No real supporters would do that.

• Heart

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
Sorry to say this but....
How any mother or partner could leave Shannen off into hospital without changes of clothes is beyond me. Dublin isn't outer Mongolia, it's 2.5 hours up the motorway. It would be an essential journey. A lot more fucking essential than 3 days into a hospital stay for a window visit that's for sure.
Are we seriously being led to believe that there's an apartment being rented since March 1st and it's not being used? That Barry hasn't brought their daughter up for a window visit during her easter holidays from playschool but 3 days in she was getting window visits?
I call the biggest bullshit ever.

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
That girl that dropped in the package was herself going to an appointment. Imagine letting someone bring you PJs knowing they would spend their own money.

Next day delivery exactly was what should have been done.

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Shame on her not showing her support to Vicky Phelan who boarded a plane to try get rid of her progressing cancer. Shame on her.
She is very careful not to give support to anyone else going through cancer only ever see her posting that Georgie Swallow girl occasionally, never any other Irish girls. I posted this before, she follows my friend who posts about her cancer journey and looks at all her stories but never ever comments or replies to offer advice or support or anything. Weird

• Wow
  • Sad

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
I’m not sure if this has been asked before but if she was working for Laya Healthcare, would she not has been covered for the cancer treatment? What exactly was the go fund me for ??
Treatment for cancer in this country doesn't divide between public and private. Same doctors, same hospitals, same treatment, same aftercare, same entitlement to free wig, same medical card......
Shannen put up a plea for funding when she said she may have to go abroad for treatment, Barry to care for her, pay rent in the house, pay regular bills like esb. So basically have one less thing to worry about.
But then the cause kept being shared, by her and her insta friends and target was reached (think it was 50k) but Shannen kept sharing and being mortified at the same time🙄 or so she said. She kept saying she was stopping the fund, but she didn't.
Bearing in mind that a few days prior to fund opening, she got babygros in the post, no postage marks shown, no packaging and she cried and said she'd leave it at that. No guards called, nothing. So the scene was set.
About a week after fund closed, a new car was bought...and her lifestyle changed.

• Heart
  • Wow

xxWillowTreexx

Always the sign of a fair weather fan when they leave before the finish. Shameful behaviour considering what match it was and the lack of tickets for true supporters.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

lemonlavender

Chatty Member
I'm actually embarrassed for you girl, oh my god. The absolute cheek and nerve of her... this edel could be spending her last few euros on her. I'm actually in shock and you know I always say people would always surprise you with what they would do!!
She is well able to read the DMs when getting something for nothing, oh I'm raging !!!

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
It's all rubbish. They've an apartment rented since March, so one would assume when she was initially discharged, she left her stuff there, including pjs.
Her mother was apparently with her, I'm sure all the stuff would have been washed and dried in that time.
That aside, any partner or parent would drop off fresh clothing from any corner of the country.
It's all for notice and the gram.
The stories of her falling asleep...how could you even do that...
Childish and immature

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
How can you say it’s sitting in a savings account waiting to be used in one sentence and then in the next day you pay your rent and bills from it?🤣 Sorry but people didn’t donate to pay your rent and your sky bill🤦🏻‍♀️
In her defence they did say for living expenses. So 20 grand would have more than covered it as remember they are in receipt of social welfare too. I have no real issue with that as people knew that it was to support them and we're happy to donate.

where I have an issue is the continued sharing of it once it went over 50 grand. Then the story got more OTT where she started saying omg this is fantastic as it will allow me to look at treatment options abroad ect. This is where I have the biggest issue with. She misled people in my view.

she wasn't going to need treatment abroad and she knew this. So this is where is think it became a grift. It became a lie. Give me this money so I can save my life. When in fact she always knew there was a very viable treatment option here. She knew a donation transplant was going to be the next step.

MrsGahan

VIP Member
I donated to a GF recently, I did a lot more checking than I usually would before I donated. Got an email update and the fund has hardly grown. It’s at less than 7k with a target of 80k for treatment and possible surgery abroad. I wonder does Shannen realise the untold damage her greediness has caused to others who are trying to raise vital funds? Not funding for cars or weekends away or fancy meals but a chance of a pain free life.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Very valid point.
Shannon is an awful baby with how she goes on. Vicky P and also Lynsey Bennet (another cervical cancer scandal victim - terminal) are both abroad at moment for treatment and both are so mature and compassionate and educating in how they talk. Shannon is a baby by comparison with this nonsense of ooooh my poor bruised arm with a needle or begging for freebies. Maybe it’s because she was a child when she first got sick and she laps up the attention like a child still? I watched a live last night from that girl Lynsey bennet. She spent over an hour (until her phone died) updating all her go fund me donators on the treatment, the outcomes to date, the plan, answered Qs on the live and also offered to give advice to anyone considering the same treatment. Shannon is an absolute embarrassment

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I think an estimate of what they needed was calculated and a target set for the GFM and when that target was met the GFM should have been capped. There is no way it should have gotten to the amount it did. That was pure greed and taking advantage of peoples generosity.
I think most people with good morals would have seen how keen people were to donate and help and would have directed donations to a worthy cancer charity.
If she had of just been happy with getting the original target amount there would be no issues.
Personally I don't think there is any amount of money that would be worth having when all this scrutiny comes with it.
She should really do the decent thing and come out publicly and say she is giving a big chunk of it to charity. It's all in bad taste, and think it's put alot of people off ever donating to a GFM again which is really unfortunate.

brandambassador

VIP Member
She really wants to know who @brandambassador is 😂 Apparently the stuff you said made her sick and anxious…. What about 80% of the comments on here being about how people will never again donate to a GFM because of you Shannen - that should be what’s making you sick and ashamed of yourself.

There’s only one way to redeem yourself and that’s to donate the money like you said you were going to. I actually don’t know how she shows her face in public.
And is anyone else so sick of this “trolling a cancer patient” bullshit. Having cancer doesn’t make you untouchable from being called out for disgusting and fraudulent behaviour and I say that having had cancer myself. Any negativity she receives on here she really has brought on herself
the money I donated makes me sick & anxious too

I see plenty friends of mine doing runs or things for mental health, even MS which is close to my heart, I cant give a penny anymore. I gave €100 at a time I was on illness benefit. & she went and upgraded her car, plenty spa and beauty trips, jewellery, breaks away, and now dental bonding. I put off the dentist this month due to fear of cost. I’m sick and anxious too, trust me.

I know two cancer patients that messaged her asking for advice - something to do with her treatment before she went or prior treatment she had. Opened them. No reply. This was before she was admitted for this round of treatment. I know the treatment process is awful but she could not say then she “no energy” to reply or that side effects was an issue.
She read it. Never replied.
If they had a large following or a blue tick I’m sure she would have NO problem. No respect for her in comparison to Vicky Phelan and Lyndsey

• Sad

brandambassador

VIP Member
How dare you fake anxiety and panic attacks Shannon. You’ve manipulated people enough now. Stop it, stop seeking fame when you’ve already manipulated people out fo their money which they innocently and honestly donated to help you. I felt so sorry for you until my husband advised me that Barry was working on the side and claiming pup. Hence why your dad took you to dublin in his car, so the new car you bought wasn’t even for dublin. I could go on and I have before. But shame on you looking for more attention.

• Wow
  • Heart