Big C and me #3 Don't question me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So shes been paranoid about her teeth for years, hey presto, shes getting composite bonding done, thanks to all the lovely people who donated to the go fund me!!!!! Needless to say, that money was supposed to be for necesseties, not, 5 days in Centre parks, spa days, or cosmetic dental work! What a disgrace😤
If anyone is seriously writing to her asking about her teeth they need the psychiatric counselling more than her. That’s ridiculous and I don’t believe it’s true. No normal human being would be such an eejit. It’s purely a sham for her to “share” some collab. I just asked her the price she was paying for treatment…. Blocked🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Chemo does destroy teeth but whitening and bonding is not the usual treatment they need 🙄 that's cosmetic treatment. But she paints everything as being necessary due to being ill.

Reactions: 4
And people with no GoFundMe trying to carry on battleing their illness fighting the system carer allowance means tested so I persume they are not getting that but nothing would surprise me.if the funds not in the claimants name.
Nice to see the go fund me , going to pay for her teeth now, getting ready to be like the other insts huns now , shes no shame , taking all that money off people, and didnt need a quarter of it , told lies to get it , now on everyday, spas , centre parcs, teeth, turn u off givin to these pages, but most are genuinely in need, so much of cancer paid for, while other illnesses have to pay their own way

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She really needs to be called out on a big public scale for absolutely abusing the go fund me.
I really wish that bloggers unveiled was still going for this reason. Wouldn’t be so easy to block and ignore people questioning her if there was a page with more followers than her calling her out.
Makes me furious watching her go on spa days and talk about getting expensive cosmetic dental work. All paid for by the generosity of people hoodwinked into donating for “basic survival needs”.
The Byrnes have a lot to answer for for letting it get to that amount too but I would say they are already sorry, you would never see them interacting with Shannen these days.

Reactions: 12
So enraging . Watch the transformation here .
Christ above , people from youghal must be raging . It’s beyond disgraceful

Reactions: 7
I just find this one disgusting. Out of everyone on insta, she is by the worse. All the people needing money for treatments, transport, nursing care etc and instead of donating the money, what does she spend it on - improving her bloody teeth.

So glad I don’t live anywhere near her as I couldn’t look at her thieving face.

I would imagine/hope the Byrnes are cursing the day they got involved with her. Wonder are The Irish Cancer Society aware of what she did and the damage she has done to genuine GFM appeals set up to help those with cancer.

I too would be anxious living the life of a thief and having to hide/deny/block people every day for challenging me. I would. Be just mortified facing the public. The stress of if.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How can you tell what is left in the gofund me? Like the amount shown on the gofundme page, is that what's left or what was raised? There's a "contact the organiser' place on the GFM, tempted to ask her what is being done with what's left. She'd probably say it was all spent before end of treatment.

• Heart
How can you tell what is left in the gofund me? Like the amount shown on the gofundme page, is that what's left or what was raised? There's a "contact the organiser' place on the GFM, tempted to ask her what is being done with what's left. She'd probably say it was all spent before end of treatment.
What's sad is that did you see about her mate Georgia? Her blood cancer might be back for the 3rd time and obviously if it is, that's devastating.
But I highly doubt our Shannen would donate any money to her 🤣🤣🐸

Availing of free treatments from Cork Cancer Care when they have to beg for every penny they get. She can well afford to pay for treatment.

• Angry
I'd love to have her nerve to raise nearly 200,000 for a 7 week hospital stay where all the medical costs were covered.

Then ignore the go fund me and not update it, and mop up free treatments from the local cancer care centre.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'd love to have her nerve to raise nearly 200,000 for a 7 week hospital stay where all the medical costs were covered.

Then ignore the go fund me and not update it, and mop up free treatments from the local cancer care centre.
And block anyone that asks a question

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I'd imagine this has alot to do with her anxiety because I know I'd be anxious if I received a whopper amount of money off the back of people's kindness to help pay for stuff I was going to get for free anyway.
Knowing people were talking about me and wondering where the money is being spent.
If she came on and donated a % of what she got to others that find themselves in a similar boat to the one she's been in, she might find her anxiety improves.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.