Big C and me #3 Don't question me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuckin pyjamas!! Would ya go order a pair on dunnes ffs
Begging for second hand pajamas from a stranger. Sums her up. Buggy Mitchell queen all her life. A courier would deliver them same day sure that’s what the gfm was for🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Begging for second hand pajamas from a stranger. Sums her up. Buggy Mitchell queen all her life. A courier would deliver them same day sure that’s what the gfm was for🤬🤬
Asking her knowing the girl would go buy them. Who would bring 2nd hand PJs to anyone. Especially someone in hospital 🙈

Reactions: 2
I'm actually embarrassed for you girl, oh my god. The absolute cheek and nerve of her... this edel could be spending her last few euros on her. I'm actually in shock and you know I always say people would always surprise you with what they would do!!
She is well able to read the DMs when getting something for nothing, oh I'm raging !!!

Reactions: 14
I’m not familiar with how her kind of transplants work but is it normal for her to be this sick afterwards? Is there a chance her body could be rejecting it?

Surely Barry or a family member drops of clean pyjamas/ underwear ect. Every week and swap over the dirty ones ? Also toiletries ect especially as she is long term patient
Barry said before that Shannen isnt fond of showering🤮 so prob not that much need for clean clothes🙄

Reactions: 1
I’m not familiar with how her kind of transplants work but is it normal for her to be this sick afterwards? Is there a chance her body could be rejecting it?
Viral issues like this happen. It's definitely an extreme version she has gotten.
Graft versus host issues would be a sign of rejection.

Yes. Seamus. Bff.
I see today it's Dr.Bacon again.
I get she's going through a rough patch but wtf is the pj craic about?
Go online, Next deliver next day. Get Barry or mother to post them up? Such a beggar with her €176k in the bank.
Larry did get a mention today well able to answer a DM with an offer of help but yet has ignored many other DM of concern.

Reactions: 4
I do think it was good of Terri to help out with the washing for her but i think anyone would do that if living in Dublin. Did some stranger buy her pyjamas sorry I only glanced at her stories.

Omg I know the girl who dropped in her the jammies and stuff. I know her family quite well and if she thought for one second she was being taken for a mug she wouldn't be long going through you for a short cut. She has a heart of gold for other things not just the Shannon jammies. I'd love to send her this thread and let her know about the beggy scamming conniving little wench Shan is.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I do think it was good of Terri to help out with the washing for her but i think anyone would do that if living in Dublin. Did some stranger buy her pyjamas sorry I only glanced at her stories.
Totally agree. Terry was very kind helping out privately but why have to broadcast her kindness and embarrass Terry now. I’m sure she did it without wanting it to be blasted over social media but would you expect anything else?? Feel sorry for Terry now put in this position.

Reactions: 2
What about her other buddies Denise and Ciaran, no mention of them. yes fair play to Terri for helping out again maybe she wanted it kept private

What about her other buddies Denise and Ciaran, no mention of them. yes fair play to Terri for helping out again maybe she wanted it kept private
Do Denise & Ciaran live in Dublin?
Im surprised they didnt have a plan in place to get her washing done for her especially if they didnt intend travelling to Dublin every wkend. Not being funny but if Terri didnt help her out what would she have done.

Totally agree. Terry was very kind helping out privately but why have to broadcast her kindness and embarrass Terry now. I’m sure she did it without wanting it to be blasted over social media but would you expect anything else?? Feel sorry for Terry now put in this position.
I'd say Terrie only loved looking like the hero, she could have not shared it to her story either, would be hard to embarass Terrie I'd say

Ya I don't think Terri had any problem with Big C sharing it. While I think it was good of her to do it and I'm sure it came from a good place, she would love the recognition too.

Reactions: 3
Honestly embarrassed that she couldn’t buy her own pjs. She lives in Dublin and could easily get next day delivery. I hate how she’s sick and I don’t wish that on anyone but duck sake the amount of money she has from the GFM she can buy her own

Reactions: 8
Yeah, you would really feel sorry Shannen..... 176k in go fund me, bought a car, couldnt expect Barry to take a day off work, even though hes claiming the PUP, to drive said car, fuelled also by GFM money to bring her clean clothes🙄 Or her mother, who is getting paid as her "carer" by the state, to get off her arse and drive to Dublin either, hardly that much of a big deal🤷🏻‍♀️ No its easier for Shannen to put on her " little girl, poor me, lost" voice, and get STRANGERS to run around after her instead!!!! Like what was the actual point of the GFM, when its not being used for the purpose of her having necesseties? Also her dad and Barry were able to drive up in the begining when she was only in hosp for 3 days, TO VISIT, but cant bring her up clean clothes and toiletries now.... UNBELIVABLE! beggy, scroungers the lot of them😤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Honestly embarrassed that she couldn’t buy her own pjs. She lives in Dublin and could easily get next day delivery. I hate how she’s sick and I don’t wish that on anyone but duck sake the amount of money she has from the GFM she can buy her own
I often think that anyone reading here would think we are heartless because she is unwell.

As if being unwell lets you away with selfish or strange behaviour.

I wonder sometimes did having so many people treat her differently because she was sick that it stopped her from developing a level of maturity that would be normal for a woman of her age

I notice it with the young adult in our family who went through a very very similar journey to her.

He is very immature and expects a lot from everyone around him even years later he expects so much.
Spoilt. in a lot of ways it's our fault because when he was unwell all we all did was spoil him because when someone is sick you just want them to feel better.

I feel it's similar here. She just hasn't grown up.

Reactions: 12
Sorry to say this but....
How any mother or partner could leave Shannen off into hospital without changes of clothes is beyond me. Dublin isn't outer Mongolia, it's 2.5 hours up the motorway. It would be an essential journey. A lot more bleeping essential than 3 days into a hospital stay for a window visit that's for sure.
Are we seriously being led to believe that there's an apartment being rented since March 1st and it's not being used? That Barry hasn't brought their daughter up for a window visit during her easter holidays from playschool but 3 days in she was getting window visits?
I call the biggest bullshit ever.

Reactions: 15
Could she not have ordered some pjs and underwear online and had them delivered to the hospital. Find it hard to believe she was left stranded...

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.