Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’m not familiar with how her kind of transplants work but is it normal for her to be this sick afterwards? Is there a chance her body could be rejecting it?

Mommamia

VIP Member
K
Did she get the tickets for free, ffs bad enough she got them but not even paying for them . My pet peeve leaving a match early . I’ve been to an All Ireland we lost but I stayed at applauded the winning team when they got Liam McCarthy . Hate bad loosers.
100%

Tammys

VIP Member
Dunno if I’ll have anything left. The anxiety drinks the moola 💶💰🙄🤫😂😂😂 swear if I was sick an got that amount of money an didn’t need it all wouldn’t ya do the decent thing to do would be to pay it forward to someone that did need it 🤯🤬 I’m sure she’s seen ppl in the hospital with very ittle time left that could have done with a few Bob to make things easier
And allways looks so smug.

Tammys

VIP Member
Disability is not means tested. It is soley for those who have worked, paid taxes but cannot return to work for the foreseeable. Certs need to be sent in from the GP every few months. As long as the GP signs her off, she's able to claim, regardless of her money status.
I'm not talking about disability I'm talking about someone going for carers allowance that is means tested.

starryeyed10

VIP Member
I'd imagine she will go back to Laya. Seemed to punching above her weight there. Job seems decent given she doesn't have a degree.

Justme00

She's back out of hospital today. She talks about having a normal life. But shannen you are mad for the drama! 🙄

Justme00

I had a hospital appointment today and drove through 3 check points and nobody was even being stopped. Got stopped leaving the city once and then when I was nearly home. So I'd say she's able to go wherever freely. 🙄

Tammys

VIP Member
Why would she wear a wig to the beach? Her hair is back and the pixie style really suits her. Is the wig just there in case we forget…
Especially in this heat has she braces or just talking with her mouth full of food last night in the bed.
What is it with bloggers either burping talking with their mouth full .
I'm following a new lady her solo journey to being a mammy but turning me off she keeps wiping her nose with her hands.

Especially in this heat has she braces or just talking with her mouth full of food last night in the bed.
I'm following a new lady her solo journey to being a mammy but turning me off she keeps wiping her nose with her hands.
Lol o just watched it all it her new beifhting strips

Lol o just watched it all its her new brighting strips