Big C and me #3 Don't question me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder do Laya have an extended sick leave policy , where they still pay a % of her salary ? My company does but you have to go through hoops to get it .
A lot of companies including where I work have PHI which would pay up to 75% of salary (which includes disability benefit) after 6 months. Cancer would be one of the illnesses covered by it.

Well my thinking would be if you’re well enough to go to the all ireland and go for lunch with instahuns then you’re well enough to be in work
Totally agree but if a gp signs someone off an employer can’t really question it.

Reactions: 2
A lot of companies including where I work have PHI which would pay up to 75% of salary (which includes disability benefit) after 6 months. Cancer would be one of the illnesses covered by it.

Totally agree but if a gp signs someone off an employer can’t really question it.
@MrsGahan a very good point, but if I was her gp I wouldn’t want it getting out that I’m signing somebody off whose clearly living their best life. If it was anybody else a separate company doctor would have been brought in. But because of the following she’s built she thinks she’s untouchable.

@MrsGahan a very good point, but if I was her gp I wouldn’t want it getting out that I’m signing somebody off whose clearly living their best life. If it was anybody else a separate company doctor would have been brought in. But because of the following she’s built she thinks she’s untouchable.
It will be 2022 at the earliest before anyone would sign her back to work. Her immune system is still very low (not that she acts like it is will all her coming and going)

Reactions: 3
She’s been off work for over 2 years.
Nothing to stop her going back at least part time and I presume like most companies in the world that Laya have been letting staff work from home throughout the pandemic. I’m sure they would make an exception for her

She would work , only if the work can be done from bed in jim jams😁😂 She cant go to work at 8am . :sleep: She is soooooo lazy and fake. Dont believe not a single word what she is saying.

Reactions: 6
She would work , only if the work can be done from bed in jim jams😁😂 She cant go to work at 8am . :sleep: She is soooooo lazy and fake. Dont believe not a single word what she is saying.
Barry must be a complete walkover standing for that behavior Going to bed and leaving your child and house for 11 hours without even bothering to get up and see the family is ok Or tuck her child into bed. He’s got a life of being downtrodden ahead of him Pampering to her like the family do. There’s genuinely seriously ill parents only delighted to be spending time with their children despite being tired and unwell.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s been off work for over 2 years.
Nothing to stop her going back at least part time and I presume like most companies in the world that Laya have been letting staff work from home throughout the pandemic. I’m sure they would make an exception for her
She isn't a year past the transplant she actually wouldn't have the energy to work yet. Even from home. People often think working from home is somehow easier but it's still demanding in lots of ways.

She isn't a year past the transplant she actually wouldn't have the energy to work yet. Even from home. People often think working from home is somehow easier but it's still demanding in lots of ways.
Sorry I have little sympathy I’ve worked myself through cancer treatment on multiple occasions and not just from home. I had no choice for financial reasons but also it doesn’t do you much good to stay at home in bed all day feeling sorry for yourself. She doesn’t help the public opinion when she shows herself well able for everything else except work. Even to start off easing yourself into it - 1-2 days a week spread over shorter days from home. She just wants an easy career as an influencer but doesn’t look like it’s going to happen for her

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry I have little sympathy I’ve worked myself through cancer treatment on multiple occasions and not just from home. I had no choice for financial reasons but also it doesn’t do you much good to stay at home in bed all day feeling sorry for yourself. She doesn’t help the public opinion when she shows herself well able for everything else except work. Even to start off easing yourself into it - 1-2 days a week spread over shorter days from home. She just wants an easy career as an influencer but doesn’t look like it’s going to happen for her
I don't actually have sympathy for her but the reality is a company will want someone fit for work before they bring them back. No Dr will declare her fit for work in 2021.

Im sorry that you didn't get to take time off to recover.

I don't actually have sympathy for her but the reality is a company will want someone fit for work before they bring them back. No Dr will declare her fit for work in 2021.

Im sorry that you didn't get to take time off to recover.
Thanks! I would rather die than have the hand out for a go fund me like this one. Even if it was to pay for a treatment abroad etc. as a last resort, I would still find it very difficult to ask people for money.

My experience was actually the opposite, the one time I did take 3 months off and needed ongoing medical certs to be signed off work (unpaid), my dr was pushing me to go back when I didn’t feel ready. Little sympathy from him - very much of the you’re young and fit, I don’t want you staying at home in your pyjamas or in bed all day attitude 🙄🤣

I’m sure her employer isn’t pushing for her to come back and sure she doesn’t need to sitting on all that cash still trying to make more being an Insta hun. Easy for her staying in bed in her pjs all day and going out for lunches etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Looks like she has lost followers , what story will she come up with to get them back
Mental health card now , shes beaten cancer, got loaded from lies, and taken advantage of goodness of people, has she not enough, didn’t think companies would work with people who defraud

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This moron doesn’t even deserve the air time of a new thread but she ain’t getting off so lightly until she explains what her plans are for all the money so I suggest the following:
Big C and Me #4
Big C no more so what’s the €170k Go Fund Me pot for??

Reactions: 26
Thanks! I would rather die than have the hand out for a go fund me like this one. Even if it was to pay for a treatment abroad etc. as a last resort, I would still find it very difficult to ask people for money.

My experience was actually the opposite, the one time I did take 3 months off and needed ongoing medical certs to be signed off work (unpaid), my dr was pushing me to go back when I didn’t feel ready. Little sympathy from him - very much of the you’re young and fit, I don’t want you staying at home in your pyjamas or in bed all day attitude 🙄🤣

I’m sure her employer isn’t pushing for her to come back and sure she doesn’t need to sitting on all that cash still trying to make more being an Insta hun. Easy for her staying in bed in her pjs all day and going out for lunches etc.
I'd say she will never go back the current drive to become a full time instahun is where her goal is.

Little does she know she actually is dull as dishwater no one will stick around. She will be washed up like faces by grace before long.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Barry must be a complete walkover standing for that behavior Going to bed and leaving your child and house for 11 hours without even bothering to get up and see the family is ok Or tuck her child into bed. He’s got a life of being downtrodden ahead of him Pampering to her like the family do. There’s genuinely seriously ill parents only delighted to be spending time with their children despite being tired and unwell.
Where is Barry not on her insta since the big pay out

Going ziplining for three hours but she can’t do a few hours work from home. She’s milking the system

Reactions: 8
I was going to comment on how can she afford all the trips out, the meals out, etc, then I realised she's spending the money donated to her.

That aside, how is she out mingling with so many people and doing so much, does she not realise she's been gifted stem cells and that she should be careful, vaccine or not, she could get very very sick from Covid if she gets it. She really pisses me off.

Reactions: 8
Seriously this one.
She knows it's not Covid.
And has no symptoms.
But has a sore throat.
But no symptoms she's told us. Eh ..sore throat is a symptom.
Antigen tests prove nothing.
She should be going for a test, especially when the daughter is now in school.
She's disappointed she's not going to Dublin because of the shopping a food out, nothing else.

Seriously this one.
She knows it's not Covid.
And has no symptoms.
But has a sore throat.
But no symptoms she's told us. Eh ..sore throat is a symptom.
Antigen tests prove nothing.
She should be going for a test, especially when the daughter is now in school.
She's disappointed she's not going to Dublin because of the shopping a food out, nothing else.
And again her dad was bringing her, so why was the need for the go fund me? They bought a new car to travel up and down, but, her dad brings her 90% of the time😤 "SHES DISAPPOINTED?" Hey Shannen, im sure everybody who gave money to your go fund me for "necessities" are fairly bleeping disappointed too, that all the money is being spent on luxuries🙄

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.