Big C and me #3 Don't question me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya it’s literally in the worst location possible it’s a bit out from cork city and on the side of the runway literally there’s not a shop or restaurant or anything nearby. It’s called the cork international airport hotel they seemed to have dropped the airport from their name now thou hahaha
I've stayed there years ago as we had our Christmas party there. The rooms were cheap so we got them rather than getting taxis as it's quite expensive as it's not near the city. Rooms aren't anything to write home about and food is meh

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She's only going for 2 nights, and I'm sure a quick Google would give her recommended places to visit and eat.
Her buddy Sandra has probably gifted her the hotel, shur she could ask her for recommendations...and Julie twins, , they all seem to love each other usually.
She makes a miraculous recovery from anxiety and cancer when free stuff arrives. Incredible isn’t it🙄🙄🤬🤬

Reactions: 7
I used to work in the business park the hotel is in so we often had site meetings and stuff like that there. Have been there frequently for lunch and it's grand but can be very slow at times. It wouldnt be in my list of top places for food in Cork 😂

Never seen a hotel room there as never stayed over but the location is mainly for business travel for companies based in the business park which obviously has been decimated with most companies stopping international travel.

It's a 15 minute drive to the city and you have to drive everywhere as there is nothing but the airport within walking distance. Not a place I'd recommend for someone doing a staycation. But sure it was free Shannen so no need to tell anyone this! 🙄

Reactions: 3
AE7ABDAF-B3D5-499E-8E6A-9D29EF071493.png

Oh dear Shannen isn't doing too well with followers now her anxiety plan to revamp her page didn't work.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
So stuck for content she has to share a friends Birthday why would she even think people would want to see a strangers birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Living her best life. Until she wants to up the engagement then it will be a whinge
The go fund me must be running low with all the luxury holidays it’s paid for and not the necessities kind hearted people were led to believe it was for. Shameful. Bad enough to mislead people but then flaunt it and shove it in their faces daily. Those decent people who donated are probably at work today earning a living and not dining at the Cliff House on others generosity.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The go fund me must be running low with all the luxury holidays it’s paid for and not the necessities kind hearted people were led to believe it was for. Shameful. Bad enough to mislead people but then flaunt it and shove it in their faces daily. Those decent people who donated are probably at work today earning a living and not dining at the Cliff House on others generosity.
I'm one of the foolish who donated to her go fund me,and when I saw her buying herself diamond rings and a new car,I just thought well done Shannon you well and truly fooled us all,I was gobsmacked...people like her make it harder to donate to the genuine causes out there cause I swore I would never donate to a go fund me again..she should be ashamed of herself...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Not a mention of the Go fund me, I would say she’s hoping people will just forget about it

Money in the bank so not a thing can be done about it I'd never again donate to a GoFundMe.
I think it’d be very sad if this one stop people supporting genuine people. I know as a single mother with zero extended family, if I were to be unwell I’d be screwed. I’d definitely need to ask for help

Money in the bank so not a thing can be done about it I'd never again donate to a GoFundMe.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - I do think if enough heat was put on her she wouldn’t be able to keep ignoring it. I’m talking like a media outlet writing an article questioning where the money has gone, shining light on unregulated GFMs or the likes of a bloggers unveiled type account calling her out publicly. If the likes of her could even be shamed into doing the right thing and donating it to cancer charities etc.

Interestingly in the GFM update she bothered her backside to make, she says “There will also be donations made to the 2 hospitals that care for me so well, St Theresa's Ward in the Mercy University & Burkitts Ward in St James'”
Like how much are we taking - has this been done? From the amount of money she got, at least €25k donated to each would be an appropriate donation. See no record of her “changing anyone’s life” either 🙄

Reading that update again, it’s clear that she had to say something because people were contacting the Byrnes looking for answers. She had to say to contact her with questions and not them. What’s worse is they probably had to contact her to request she do this. She’s so selfish and greedy. Would say it’s the sorriest thing they ever did getting involved….how well did they even know Shannen except over Instagram, had they ever even met her in person 🤯

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Seeing as the Byrnes were so involved and pushed that GoFundMe those screen shots should be sent to them and quistions asked.
No media outlet will question her because of her cancer.

Reactions: 2
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - I do think if enough heat was put on her she wouldn’t be able to keep ignoring it. I’m talking like a media outlet writing an article questioning where the money has gone, shining light on unregulated GFMs or the likes of a bloggers unveiled type account calling her out publicly. If the likes of her could even be shamed into doing the right thing and donating it to cancer charities etc.

Interestingly in the GFM update she bothered her backside to make, she says “There will also be donations made to the 2 hospitals that care for me so well, St Theresa's Ward in the Mercy University & Burkitts Ward in St James'”
Like how much are we taking - has this been done? From the amount of money she got, at least €25k donated to each would be an appropriate donation. See no record of her “changing anyone’s life” either 🙄

Reading that update again, it’s clear that she had to say something because people were contacting the Byrnes looking for answers. She had to say to contact her with questions and not them. What’s worse is they probably had to contact her to request she do this. She’s so selfish and greedy. Would say it’s the sorriest thing they ever did getting involved….how well did they even know Shannen except over Instagram, had they ever even met her in person 🤯
These went up after I contacted the Byrne's. I asked for an update as the amount raised went way over the initial ask and hat no updates were given except for the new car which was never used for Dublin trips as her Dad took her and the flash apartment, when accommodation was provided by the hospital.

These went up after I contacted the Byrne's. I asked for an update as the amount raised went way over the initial ask and hat no updates were given except for the new car which was never used for Dublin trips as her Dad took her and the flash apartment, when accommodation was provided by the hospital.
Fair play to you. Did they respond to you? You never even see them engaging with her now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.