Big C and me #3 Don't question me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that she will give a damn but her legacy is not about raising awareness about cancer or helping others or fundraising ..her legacy is that she has turned so many people off donating to go fund me pages.

Shame on you Shannen for never addressing it. That money should be donated!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I gh
True colours come through in the end. You’d wonder was all the stories exaggerated all along for maximum pity and material gain And not fact.
I think so, she’s definitely dramatic. She joked about the fact that she ate the out of date yogurt and it would be like her to end up in hospital. Bit ott in my opinion.

Reactions: 4
But how did she manage to get them I mean?
Is she even a member of a club? You can’t get tickets from our club unless you are a member and even at that it’s not guaranteed and that was pre covid when there was capacity crowds at Croker .
Wonder if she paid for them there was alot given to the GFM

I gh

I think so, she’s definitely dramatic. She joked about the fact that she ate the out of date yogurt and it would be like her to end up in hospital. Bit ott in my opinion.
Everything seems to go back to her being sick/possibly being sick! I suppose she’s been sick for so long she hasnt been able to get past it and move herself forward. That’s her life story and everything goes back to it! Thought she wanted to get away from that hence the change of name for her page!

Reactions: 2
Did you see Vicky Whelans update on her cancer treatment , now that is a fund I wish I had donated to. She is a lady and I wish her well

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Did you see Vicky Whelans update on her cancer treatment , now that is a fund I wish I had donated to. She is a lady and I wish her well
Vicky’s situation is heartbreaking. She has such dignity and honesty and doesn’t use sm for personal gain. Can you imagine her acting in the way this one has re: a go fund me? I think that Shannon is very immature but not in the way that she isn’t aware of how she should act- she seems to deliberately choose to do what she does as long as she gets what she wants. She appears to be highly manipulative. I just watched some of her stories. To think that she wants people to believe that she is telling the truth about online window shopping and not that she is putting up links for her to make money is
so shady. What a dishonest and lazy way to try to make money. This type of manipulative monetizing has ruined Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Vicky’s situation is heartbreaking. She has such dignity and honesty and doesn’t use sm for personal gain. Can you imagine her acting in the way this one has re: a go fund me? I think that Shannon is very immature but not in the way that she isn’t aware of how she should act- she seems to deliberately choose to do what she does as long as she gets what she wants. She appears to be highly manipulative. I just watched some of her stories. To think that she wants people to believe that she is telling the truth about online window shopping and not that she is putting up links for her to make money is
so shady. What a dishonest and lazy way to try to make money. This type of manipulative monetizing has ruined Instagram.
Shannen's daughter is the very same. Spoiled and entitled.
I'm surprised that she hasn't been begging for school shoes or bags.
There'll be a huge content change nevt week now, starting school. She'll ride the arse out if it. We'll have memories and pictures from the past and it'll go on and on.
No sign of her going back to work, I'd say that ship has sailed.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This says it all about Vicky Phelan. She had a big go fund me with a similar amount of money raised as for Shannen as she urgently needed to self fund treatment as she had a terminal diagnosis. When she got her big court settlement then sooner than expected she tried to give it back https://www.pressreader.com/ireland/irish-daily-mail/20181103/281676845916661

Shannen never had a need for a GFM to get to that sinful amount. It should have been capped at €50,000 maximum which would have been more than they ever needed to make life comfortable

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This says it all about Vicky Phelan. She had a big go fund me with a similar amount of money raised as for Shannen as she urgently needed to self fund treatment as she had a terminal diagnosis. When she got her big court settlement then sooner than expected she tried to give it back https://www.pressreader.com/ireland/irish-daily-mail/20181103/281676845916661

Shannen never had a need for a GFM to get to that sinful amount. It should have been capped at €50,000 maximum which would have been more than they ever needed to make life comfortable
Vicki is such a dignified Lady

Reactions: 6

She hasn’t even the dignity to shut up and eat her free breakfast in private in her free hotel with her free all Ireland tickets. Probably won’t wear wig today for maximum sympathy vote. She’s some dose. She never went to a match . Imagine donating those tickets to a genuine supporter. I asked her?????

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.