Big C and me #3 Don't question me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s all a clever little act, the little old me act. Tries to come across a bit innocent and naïve and unworldly. But there’s no flys on that one I can tell you..... everything she has done has been calculated to the last starting with the trolling, the fake story about the baby grows, the go fund me to now wanting to have an Insta hun career.

She has already lost over a thousand followers in the last few days. The grief vultures are going to be gone now there’s nothing happening

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm waiting for something seriously dramatic to happen (or made up ) to ramp up engagement and followers . Favourite TV shows , biscuits, do you like pearls or not ? Pic of the other little madam Roisin , pic of the dog . Pic of medicine . That is the content.

Reactions: 6
I hope she gave up that apartment as it’s never in use with her think she stayed it maybe a week. She is now on her way home to cork until next Tuesday.

Reactions: 1
I hope she gave up that apartment as it’s never in use with her think she stayed it maybe a week. She is now on her way home to cork until next Tuesday.
I'd say it's gone for May.
Slowly transitioning home she said in her stories. Home until next Tuesday is moving back 🙄 she loves to add an element of drama to everything.

Reactions: 2
You can check who donated her name is not there for ANY amount. She couldn’t even share 50euro and she of all people knows what that poor child will have to go through. Where would she be without the generosity of people..... not sitting in her new car up and down to Dublin anyway with more money in the bank than most people will save all their lives for.
Oh, ok. Thanks for clarifying. As you say, she of all people know what is ahead of that child and her family.

She has jumped on the tell me your secrets bandwagon
Shannon reading another chapter of her pr booklet... Omg... when will people learn. Remember EVB doing those question boxes? Why would anyone think that a very immature 20 something year old is someone to either confide in (“Full GDPR and your secret is safe with me”) or ask advice?
Even if some are taking the piss, there are some sad situations there.

You'd want to be careful sending tit like affairs etc into those boxes . Rumour going around my work about a manager and staff member having an affair ( manager married ) . It was sent into roz purcells box of " secrets " and was obvious as hell it was these people cause the person gave too much away in their story, even the area etc . Even admitted to doing it in company office . Lads be careful sending your private stuff into these insta eejits 😂🙈. Tbh if half the stories are real they're quite sad

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Shannon ending it with “thanks for the laughs”🙁 nothing like exploitation for engagement. I pity the poor people who for some reason think she’s legit .

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Now I know you might think I'm weird but one of those messages actually made me feel sick. I'm an over thinker anyway but the one about the girl not being over her ex and she thought he still wasn't over her. He's engaged and she's in the middle east... I won't lie I got a bit of a turn reading it as it could be my fiances ex. Now there's a huge chance is not, but look how that one message affected someone's mental health... I don't like when these secret box things come up at all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Can someone explain to me what type of account this is going to evolve into? 😒
Shannen is going to lose followers at a rapid rate!

Sorry for my mental wobble ⬆🤣
I mentioned it to my partner knowing I was being ridiculous and then it hit me that I've got one of the good ones 🥰 and she doesn't live in the middle east thank god not that it would matter 👍🤣

So back to this numpty... She's gonna mess this account up big time. Couldn't even reply to her followers. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Dreadful content today.. reminds me of how shallow and immature she is for her age.

Reactions: 3
God she’s losing followers at an awful rate. But what I don’t get is if the trend is for constant day by day loss, how does the summary show she is up overall over past 30 days. Jesus, her content is cat- seems like a lot agree
Was interesting that she mentioned losing followers herself.

Imagine caring in her situation (or any)

Will someone tell me how she has 115k followers . There is no content . The clock is ticking here for Shannen. Movie recommendations, why can't you sleep , date ideas for youghal. Like cmon. Counting down until a fiasco of some sorts this summer to up the game 👌👌👌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.