Big C and me #3 Don't question me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an absolute disgrace. That smug face of hers then! She was so emotional about her county being in an all Ireland final and it was her wish to see them in a final with her dad and what does she do? Packs up and leaves early when the chips are down. Sums up the type of supporter she is.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Even if you do leave (no supporter should) why advertise it? Life was so much easier when people just did things without the need to let everyone know

Reactions: 16
She will flip the leaving early due to her low immunity...
She can’t possibly when she’s out and about all the time, indoors in a hotel and pub before the game. Simply she got the tickets for free and didn’t appreciate them!

Reactions: 3
She can’t possibly when she’s out and about all the time, indoors in a hotel and pub before the game. Simply she got the tickets for free and didn’t appreciate them!
Did she get the tickets for free, ffs bad enough she got them but not even paying for them . My pet peeve leaving a match early . I’ve been to an All Ireland we lost but I stayed at applauded the winning team when they got Liam McCarthy . Hate bad loosers.

Reactions: 9
I unfollowed her ages ago, just popped on here for a look.

I absolutely hate glory hunters who get tickets ahead of actual supporters and then the absolute cheek of them to leave early instead of staying and supporting their team. Selfish witch

Reactions: 9
Comment about her leaving early is gone.
Does she realise that she could still get very sick with Covid if she gets it? The pub session is disturbing.

Reactions: 2
I can't stand her she is a selfish mare all about her yes she had cancer but so does millions of other people and they get on with it and don't put out the pity pot and look for sympathy she's always got her greedy hand out for freebies off the back of her cancer gfm etc she should be ashamed of herself she's an irrelevant fool and people listen to her crap 90% because of the cancer sympathy shite .

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can't stand her she is a selfish mare all about her yes she had cancer but so does millions of other people and they get on with it and don't put out the pity pot and look for sympathy she's always got her greedy hand out for freebies off the back of her cancer gfm etc she should be ashamed of herself she's an irrelevant fool and people listen to her crap 90% because of the cancer sympathy shite .
Remember all the tears for the gram and sympathy vote about missing her kid, then stays out drinking all day after match and overnight stay while the father probably runs the show at home. Great mothering skills. I’d be so ashamed. Can’t work as high risk but pubs are safe environment. Whoever knew 🤬 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
In the pub, hanging off people, but cant work? This one wants nothing more than to be an insta hun, and have everything handed to her, just like the GO FUND ME😤 Her sense of entitlement is unbelivable, yes, she had cancer, yes it was terrible, but shes better now, so why does she still think shes so entitled to everything? Baring in mind she was handed €176k for necessities, and has splurged every cent so far on luxuries for herself....Lets face it, shes BORING AS duck, has zero content, when love island is over tonight she wont be able to come on ranting about that! GO GET A JOB SHANNEN, stop milking your cancer sob story, stop scrounging, and while your at it, get a personality🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I sent her a short 2 line DM saying I was disappointed she left early, didn’t say anything personal or harsh.

BLOCKED 🛑🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I sent her a short 2 line DM saying I was disappointed she left early, didn’t say anything personal or harsh.

BLOCKED 🛑🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aren’t the instahuns unreal? They really think they are above questioning. You’re probably better off. I unfollowed her last night as she is of no interest to me really and just annoys me at the best of times🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
K
Did she get the tickets for free, ffs bad enough she got them but not even paying for them . My pet peeve leaving a match early . I’ve been to an All Ireland we lost but I stayed at applauded the winning team when they got Liam McCarthy . Hate bad loosers.
100%

I liked the comment about her leaving early on Instagram & she blocked me too

• Wow
  • Haha
She’s the worst of them on there she really is. I’m really happy for her and her family she’s gotten through the cancer but the way she is grasping and clinging to her 5 minutes of “fame” is pathetic. She must be draining to live with because she is never off that phone and is becoming obsessed with it now. Has she forgotten she has a daughter and a career??? Would majority of people not be so grateful to be in a position to return to their lives pre cancer yet this one thinks she’s the next Pippa O’ Connor.

She’s the worst of them on there she really is. I’m really happy for her and her family she’s gotten through the cancer but the way she is grasping and clinging to her 5 minutes of “fame” is pathetic. She must be draining to live with because she is never off that phone and is becoming obsessed with it now. Has she forgotten she has a daughter and a career??? Would majority of people not be so grateful to be in a position to return to their lives pre cancer yet this one thinks she’s the next Pippa O’ Connor.
Suppin a bottle of lucozade here on my break because I’m wrecked from work- poor Shanny wouldn’t know what that’s like. Funny, I have a chronic illness, I might set up a go fund me for hand outs. I mean, it’s my RIGHT for people to give me their hard earn money because I’m a moany lying witch. She boils my fu<k!ng blood this one. The most self righteous little twit I’ve ever come across.
Im going to say it- she used her illness to cash in. And I don’t give a fu<k who I offend because it’s the truth. She should be absolutely ASHAMED of herself.

There’s a fabulous girl on Instagram, Jemma McGowan (@jemhow). She has three fabulous little babies and is sadly fighting advanced stage 4 ovarian cancer. SHE is who we should be following and supporting. Not hand-out-Joyce.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Suppin a bottle of lucozade here on my break because I’m wrecked from work- poor Shanny wouldn’t know what that’s like. Funny, I have a chronic illness, I might set up a go fund me for hand outs. I mean, it’s my RIGHT for people to give me their hard earn money because I’m a moany lying witch. She boils my fu<k!ng blood this one. The most self righteous little twit I’ve ever come across.
Im going to say it- she used her illness to cash in. And I don’t give a fu<k who I offend because it’s the truth. She should be absolutely ASHAMED of herself.

There’s a fabulous girl on Instagram, Jemma McGowan (@jemhow). She has three fabulous little babies and is sadly fighting advanced stage 4 ovarian cancer. SHE is who we should be following and supporting. Not hand-out-Joyce.
I’ll send you on a crate of lucozade #ad 🤣 I’d say she hardly changed overnight either no doubt when she was in laya she wasn’t their most productive staff member by no means.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.