Big C and me #3 Don't question me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And then, bam, after posting A picture of a bruised stomach and hickman line thrown in for added dramatics, we are now asking for votes after a follower let's her know she's been nominated...and shur swipe up there to vote lads....
Imagine Vicky Phelan doing that.....
Imagine being so so sick but still able to put the voting link for the gossie award .. like what the helll ..

It's like rachel gorry crying then heres my link to vote ..🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Shocking imagine that being a priority in your mind and you inside in hospital
sick pardon the pun.

Reactions: 9
She’s too sick to talk to her parents but hey vote for her in the gossies. My god.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
If I had what Shannon had my main objective would be to raise awareness. I would show the good the bad and the ugly but I wouldn’t be doing swipe ups and vote for me etc. I suffer severe mental health and I have no shame but my kids would suffer and my hubby so I know not to talk openly on instagram. They are narcissistic people.

Reactions: 6
Shannen... Its not L. O It's the less than sign.

They're less than 0.1 so you're profoundly neutropaenic. I'm actually shocked she doesn't understand this considering this is her third I think?
Where is Siobhan O'Hagan, mathlete extraordinare, when you need her?

Reactions: 2
Where I’m from we where allowed 30. I’m only a few miles up the road. Are you really bothered. Isn’t even her thread. Get a life.

And no offence if it was my family. Which I did have we had 30 inside and it was live streamed on you tube and we had 300 outside to there own will!!! When death is involved I don’t care

I’ve been lurking a while but just a new member does anyone else think every single thread is turning into the pure Covid police. What will everyone talk about everyone’s doing wrong when this is over eventually
And it's people like you who have contributed to clusters of Covid infections and deaths with those selfish thoughts and intentions.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Of you're so sick and tired, how can you possibly take a selfie....and post it?
I feel a #ad or something on the way.

Reactions: 5
So weird and pointless because it’s in the previous picture
Very strange to block what's in a previous one. Strange girl at times 🤯

Good to see her bloods bouncing back. Any day now we will get the full medical breakdown and advice that actually no one needs to know.

Reactions: 3
excuse my ignorance but why is some of the wall chart blocked out
She's probably getting better than expected results but wants to prolong the sympathy for a bit longer no doubt. It won't suit her content at all when her bloods are back within range, which looks like will be soon. She's probably pissed off there hadn't been some extra drama happen, but no doubt it will.
Isn't the apartment booked and paid for from Monday?

She is defo getting better her neuts are better than mine!

Yes more advice and nonsense that is only good for her herself.

Reactions: 2
excuse my ignorance but why is some of the wall chart blocked out
Believe me you’re not the ignorant one 😜😜

She is defo getting better her neuts are better than mine!

Yes more advice and nonsense that is only good for her herself.
Agree. Total nonsense - and the apology to her followers for not updating the wall chart, shame on you all 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
My guess is all of this is for a book to be brought out about the cancer journeys, could be wrong ..

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.