Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
The Traveller once again showing us the beauty of Spain, exploring hidden corners and locals only restaurants ❤❤

IMG_3276.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
It blows my fucking mind how someone would go to Egypt and not even want to see one of the Seven Wonders of the World.

They're staying 5.5hrs away from Giza, it's like they didn't even want it to be an option for them.
Ive said she's like my chavvy cousins who scream about how travelled they are- went to Sharm, didnt see anything historic, went to Mexico, didnt go to chichen itza- even stayed in playa del carmen- 1 hour from Coba and from Tulum- didnt go. Went to Goa, stayed in the hotel all day, didnt even leave the hotel (I appreciate that India is huge and you cant just pop to any of the wonders the country offers that easily), went to abu dhabi, didnt even go to the sheikh zayed grand mosque, have done multiple cruises, didnt get off at any of the ports. These people routinely refer to themselves as jet setters and discuss how well travelled they are. They go to hotels. My petis filou has more culture than their holidays

• Haha
Reactions: 21

AdApathy

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion:

Being Robbo #15 - Palms off her kids to jet off abroad, I bet Stevie Wonder sees his kids more!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Sparkledarmer

Chatty Member
Flexing about her aunt and Jimmy Savile when he is a vile, notorious abuser and known paedophile.

She is as thick as mince.

• Sick

yellowbrickroad01

Guys. I’m off to Barcelona next weekend, had to fill out my API today and it took me all of 4 minutes. Half of that was me looking for my passport. Had a little 3 hour sit down after it because I was knackered from all the life admin. (Only joking, I washed and hung up 4 loads of laundry, changed bedding, cleaned the house and then started on some uni work!) just wondering if I’ll be able to use my mosquito spray and tan accelerator at the same time?
If you’re looking for some Barcelona highlights, Slobbo has a fab reel on her page ❤ beautiful footage of her stomping across a road whilst wheeling her 48 month old toddler in a stroller.

• Haha

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
IMG_3569.png

I can’t work out if she’s really that thick or what. She’s so embarrassing
---
IMG_3575.png

SOMEONE MAKE IT STOP PLEASE

Last edited:
  • Haha

yellowbrickroad01

What a strange holiday. Going to Benners in the mid-Winter with her dad, fisting-partner and one of their four kids.

• Haha

I_mean_reaaaalllly

Stunted… she is emotionally stunted, absolutely no growth or development despite the fact she is in a long term relationship and a parent. I agree with the post above that she hasn’t lived a ‘typical’ teenage life and was thrust into middle age very young and, looking back at old posts she seemed to be very much waited on and coddled by her ex-husband so did not develop the ability to adult.
She absolutely grinds my gears and I have genuine sadness for her children but I also have a tinge of sadness for our Robbo lad as she seems lost and lonely. No support network to speak of, no real friends and little in the way of work / education prospects.
I feel like she fell into the relationship with Rob, was probably swept off her feet by her outgoing, loud brute of a manager and the prospect of regular fisting was just too much to ignore and she left the comfort of her exes sofa only to fall into the arse shaped hole in chicken man’s sofa.
I wonder if she sits in her cocoon of yellow stickers and regrets any of her life choices…

• Haha

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
Her holiday looks even more tragic with her dad in the photos 💀 it looks like a hostage situation, "stand and pose dad"

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Itsjustmetoo

Ive said she's like my chavvy cousins who scream about how travelled they are- went to Sharm, didnt see anything historic, went to Mexico, didnt go to chichen itza- even stayed in playa del carmen- 1 hour from Coba and from Tulum- didnt go. Went to Goa, stayed in the hotel all day, didnt even leave the hotel (I appreciate that India is huge and you cant just pop to any of the wonders the country offers that easily), went to abu dhabi, didnt even go to the sheikh zayed grand mosque, have done multiple cruises, didnt get off at any of the ports. These people routinely refer to themselves as jet setters and discuss how well travelled they are. They go to hotels. My petis filou has more culture than their holidays
"My petit filou has more culture than their holidays" HAS to be the next thread title 😭

• Haha
  • Heart

tealover

Chatty Member
She is rotting me. When it's an early flight with kids, she wakes them in dead of night and drives to airport fir a couple of hours. When it's just the two of them it's a leisurely hotel stay the night before and dinner and a handy shuttle to airport in morning

Also that cardi must be stink. She's wearing it for days and she had it on today in work....all for a tay tay flex.

She's a disgusting, lazy bitch on so many levels

Fanaff

VIP Member
The hilarious thing about it just being them is the fact that when she made out she needed to spend a day doing their passport details which was sooooo exhausting for her, is it was for TWO people and probably took 30 seconds.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Does she ever wash that poor kid's hair?! Why is it always greasy?? Her kids look like they're featuring in a poverty documentary for Channel 5, while she buys herself a Shark flex 🤨

Reactions: 17