Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think she’s rotten to the core. Her sisters kids still a baby and she’s putting a 3 year old onto her as well for a week. Special occasions like your husbands 40th or a honeymoon I wouldn’t bat an eyelid. But those kids are poorly treated. She writes stuff on Instagram about how much she loves her kids cos she knows people must think she’s an absolute dick. How can you preach you love your kids when you treat them so badly.

Reactions: 14
I was actually thinking this the other week, I got out of the house to go for a meal on my own but they had a really cool waffles & ice cream menu and the whole time I was thinking ‘my kid would love it here!’

Whilst they were on that American cruise they probably had sooo many cool kids activities on the boat, they were probably surrounded by kids having fun all week. I couldn’t handle the guilt personally!

Reactions: 8
I was actually thinking this the other week, I got out of the house to go for a meal on my own but they had a really cool waffles & ice cream menu and the whole time I was thinking ‘my kid would love it here!’

Whilst they were on that American cruise they probably had sooo many cool kids activities on the boat, they were probably surrounded by kids having fun all week. I couldn’t handle the guilt personally!
Selfish to the core. I feel guilty leaving my cats behind and putting them in a cattery when I go away, let alone leaving my child. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Who waits until the school holidays to go off and leave their child?! Like, it’s the time to spend with them??

Reactions: 15
The hilarious thing about it just being them is the fact that when she made out she needed to spend a day doing their passport details which was sooooo exhausting for her, is it was for TWO people and probably took 30 seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The hilarious thing about it just being them is the fact that when she made out she needed to spend a day doing their passport details which was sooooo exhausting for her, is it was for TWO people and probably took 30 seconds.
didn't she even say "6 passports"?

Reactions: 3
Yeah I thought she said six too. But maybe it's her boring life blurring into one.

I wonder what the kids think. Ivy and Mason are too young to notice but the older girls must have clocked that they get Haven and out of season Benidorm while the two of them treat themselves to more exotic holidays.

Reactions: 6
What gets me though, is if CMs older girls have started realising, their mum definitely knows what’s going off. So why does she have slobbos kids whilst they go on ‘date nights’? Cos I’m not being mean here but if someone I knew had so much alone time with their partner ie weeks holidays without kids etc I wouldn’t feel the need to have them to give the parents a break. Unless slobbos a cheeky witch and asks and the mum can’t say no!

Reactions: 7
I feel really sorry for Ivy, she is bottom of Slobbo’s list of priorities. Poor child is dressed dreadfully, doesn’t get proper haircut, doesn’t get taken anywhere for Mummy/Daughter time and just seems like she irritates Slobbo going by her vile stories at times. Even doing things like going for a walk, taking her out of the confines of the house - plenty of free things that could be done together but no, Slobbo prefers to allow her kids to rot inside with the bare minimum of parenting. Thank goodness Ivy gets a break from the cesspit and gets to Richie.

Reactions: 8
I feel really sorry for Ivy, she is bottom of Slobbo’s list of priorities. Poor child is dressed dreadfully, doesn’t get proper haircut, doesn’t get taken anywhere for Mummy/Daughter time and just seems like she irritates Slobbo going by her vile stories at times. Even doing things like going for a walk, taking her out of the confines of the house - plenty of free things that could be done together but no, Slobbo prefers to allow her kids to rot inside with the bare minimum of parenting. Thank goodness Ivy gets a break from the cesspit and gets to Richie.
Yeh but why doesn’t he sort her hair out or make sure she’s got decent clothes that fit?? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Hopefully he makes up for Robbo’s inadequacies in other ways though ☹

Reactions: 6
What gets me though, is if CMs older girls have started realising, their mum definitely knows what’s going off. So why does she have slobbos kids whilst they go on ‘date nights’? Cos I’m not being mean here but if someone I knew had so much alone time with their partner ie weeks holidays without kids etc I wouldn’t feel the need to have them to give the parents a break. Unless slobbos a cheeky witch and asks and the mum can’t say no!
That's how they roll in redneck land. Probably feels sorry for them being packed off to bed at 4pm

Reactions: 4
It's fine robbo, go on your jollies without your children. They'll remember this when they're older, so don't blame them when it bites you in the arse 👍🏻

Reactions: 7
Thread Suggestion:

Being Robbo #15 - Palms off her kids to jet off abroad, I bet Stevie Wonder sees his kids more!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yeh but why doesn’t he sort her hair out or make sure she’s got decent clothes that fit?? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Hopefully he makes up for Robbo’s inadequacies in other ways though ☹
This is true, as much his responsibility. I wouldn’t be surprised if she is the sort of mother that doesn’t send any of the child’s clothes with her (a good thing in this case) and doesn’t let the dad do anything, I.e. a haircut without her permission.

Who waits until the school holidays to go off and leave their child?! Like, it’s the time to spend with them??
Crazy, crazy! It's the only way she can go away without Ivy as she has school and her dad isn't local. I get that Ivy will spend some time with her dad, and will go on holidays with him, so that's the time Robbo and CM should be enjoying with the other children, or if the girls are with their mum, working in order to take holidays when they have the kids.

I love school holidays, 2 days at weekends aren't enough!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.