Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be so upset if people were saying this about my child. It’s not the first time yet she still doesn’t give a tit. Sort it out Slobbo, for the sake of your kids 🙄

Reactions: 6
Sorry to be a clueless non-mother but does such a big child still need a full car seat? I don’t remember having anything when I was that age! Obviously safer is better but I just wondered!

Reactions: 2
Sorry to be a clueless non-mother but does such a big child still need a full car seat? I don’t remember having anything when I was that age! Obviously safer is better but I just wondered!
Tbh for her age she could still be rear facing in a proper car seat that you would generally see a toddler in, car seats have come a long way, and research would show that HBB isn’t really suitable for her, it’s like the minimum amount of safety for her, she could be in a much safer car seat but that would mean forking out for her child

Reactions: 1
Both bikinis are horrible.
Agreed. They look ill fitting on the tiny models.

For someone who goes on so many holidays I will never understand why she doesnt just invest in good quality swimwear.

I need bra sized swimwear and always buy good quality bikinis. They last years.

Reactions: 6
She posted the pic of ‘Mase’ with his Lego and literally a few minutes later someone who writes exactly like Slobbo does, asked for the AFF link. Hmmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I doubt very much she's a 12/14 on the bottom! She looks a solid 18 to me and she's about 8ft tall so she would look slimmer

If she's sized up...that's her size 🤔 the string ones are adjustable anyway and can be tied so they don't dig in

Reactions: 4
I doubt very much she's a 12/14 on the bottom! She looks a solid 18 to me and she's about 8ft tall so she would look slimmer

If she's sized up...that's her size 🤔 the string ones are adjustable anyway and can be tied so they don't dig in
I am a 12. I’m also about 6 inches smaller. No way is she 12/14.

Reactions: 4

Im14/16 post pregnancy and her asssss is way bigger than mine

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.