Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2645461

Honestly, Slobbo, just stop. She’s gonna be on charges for manslaughter cos I’m absolutely dying at her cringe levels.
What happened to Egypt? When's that then? February half term? Honestly, can't keep up with her boasting. Also, what happened to her going with her dad to show him the Benidorm sun in January, so that's Valencia now? We've booked two holidays for next year and we haven't told anyone besides work, our families don't even know yet. 🤣

Reactions: 5
What happened to Egypt? When's that then? February half term? Honestly, can't keep up with her boasting. Also, what happened to her going with her dad to show him the Benidorm sun in January, so that's Valencia now? We've booked two holidays for next year and we haven't told anyone besides work, our families don't even know yet. 🤣
It’s very very weird. It’s like she thinks she’s the only person to have ever been on a plane or in an airport?!

If she had such a love with Spain and went somewhere other than Benidorm I’d kinda get the boasting. But she goes to Benidorm to eat Chinese food and can’t speak a word of the language, wearing a bikini when the locals are in their winter coats. It’s such a strange strange thing.

Reactions: 15
I'd rather me and my son have decent clothes, a decent Christmas with gifts he will play with all year around, a lovely birthday with a big birthday party with all his friends, out of school hobbies that I PAY for monthly yobbo to help his development, lots of quality days out/weekends away to places for KIDS, than the absolute shite she books 10 times a year! 🫠

And no, he doesn't own a tablet either. Because he knows how to sit at the dinner table or entertain himself. He's not perfect, but I don't slag him off on the internet to people who don't care when he is just being a child.

Ivy always looks a scruff, so does Macey. It's awful how she treats them as second best.

I wouldn't even be arsed to go to the hassle of travelling for what she does 🤣 they will barely remember these boring holiday's strapped in a buggy!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'd rather me and my son have decent clothes, a decent Christmas with gifts he will play with all year around, a lovely birthday with a big birthday party with all his friends, out of school hobbies that I PAY for monthly yobbo to help his development, lots of quality days out/weekends away to places for KIDS, than the absolute shite she books 10 times a year! 🫠

And no, he doesn't own a tablet either. Because he knows how to sit at the dinner table or entertain himself. He's not perfect, but I don't slag him off on the internet to people who don't care when he is just being a child.

Ivy always looks a scruff, so does Macey. It's awful how she treats them as second best.

I wouldn't even be arsed to go to the hassle of travelling for what she does 🤣 they will barely remember these boring holiday's strapped in a buggy!
You’re doing it properly.

Reactions: 5
If its something you did or would do if you didnt have children then it's not for the children. Simples.

She can dress it up all she likes but these Benidorm holidays and havens would be happening whether she had the kids or not. She wants to do it, the kids maybe enjoying a little of it secondary to her wants and whims.

In order to fund these ludicrous trips the kids eat yellow sticker food, barely get any days out unless its gifted, and a treat is a day out to morrisons where they might get a free kids breakfast or lunch at the cafe. Get all their clothes from temu and shein and dont go to the hair dresser as that costs money. Also dont have the heating turned on apparently.

Robbo is always too exhausted and too ill to do anything with them. Their priorities are all wrong. Get therapy Robyn, its not normal to live your whole life only being well when youre on holiday. I actually know people like this IRL and it baffles me. Improve your life you live for 48 weeks per year and you may feel less need to escape it at every farts end.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
If its something you did or would do if you didnt have children then it's not for the children. Simples.

She can dress it up all she likes but these Benidorm holidays and havens would be happening whether she had the kids or not. She wants to do it, the kids maybe enjoying a little of it secondary to her wants and whims.

In order to fund these ludicrous trips the kids eat yellow sticker food, barely get any days out unless its gifted, and a treat is a day out to morrisons where they might get a free kids breakfast or lunch at the cafe. Get all their clothes from temu and shein and dont go to the hair dresser as that costs money. Also dont have the heating turned on apparently.

Robbo is always too exhausted and too ill to do anything with them. Their priorities are all wrong. Get therapy Robyn, its not normal to live your whole life only being well when youre on holiday. I actually know people like this IRL and it baffles me. Improve your life you live for 48 weeks per year and you may feel less need to escape it at every farts end.
It’s actually really sad when it’s written down like that! There’s people with less money than her who do so much more with their children to create better memories because they’re simply better parents.

Reactions: 8
It’s actually really sad when it’s written down like that! There’s people with less money than her who do so much more with their children to create better memories because they’re simply better parents.
Its absolutely not about money. I see parents every day doing the very best they can with their kids on v little.

They clearly arent on the breadline, theyre just not. It seems like any money they do have is very rarely prioritised for the children. They will get the cheapest options there are for everything, food, toys, presents (remember Ivy getting a desk for her birthday I think it was) Mason got a trip to Morrisons on his birthday. I just do not understand it. It will be justified by 'we do all this to give them holidays' but deep down thats not true. They scrimp and save for chicken man and robyn to go on holiday. They take the kids along when they have no other choice.

Reactions: 11
Its absolutely not about money. I see parents every day doing the very best they can with their kids on v little.

They clearly arent on the breadline, theyre just not. It seems like any money they do have is very rarely prioritised for the children. They will get the cheapest options there are for everything, food, toys, presents (remember Ivy getting a desk for her birthday I think it was) Mason got a trip to Morrisons on his birthday. I just do not understand it. It will be justified by 'we do all this to give them holidays' but deep down thats not true. They scrimp and save for chicken man and robyn to go on holiday. They take the kids along when they have no other choice.
Exactly, a trip to the park to play on the swings or even a walk to see the ducks costs absolutely nothing!

Reactions: 4
I dont understand how she has got to the 23rd December and not wrapped the kids stuff?

Ivy goes to her Dads at times presumably and Mason goes to bed at night?

When my kids were younger and the quantity was large Id do the wrapping in stages. Not a chance was I leaving it until the 23rd December and giving myself a bad back wrapping for hours 🙄

Reactions: 8
‘Single parenting.’ No, your partner is at work or out. That does not make you a single parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Looks like she has given them both a haircut. I hope nobody thinks badly me saying this but both her kids always look a bit pale, sickly, undernourished etc 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Looks like she has given them both a haircut. I hope nobody thinks badly me saying this but both her kids always look a bit pale, sickly, undernourished etc 😕
They always look a complete state and it's down to the parents. They have no standards

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.