Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AdApathy

VIP Member
Yellow sticker milk for the kids, but Turtle Bay AND Dominos for them, in the space of two hours? Jesus wept.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

yellowbrickroad01

Her hair 😱 woof!
Robbo, it’s not 48 month post partum hair loss, it’s due to bleaching it with Domestos, never getting it cut properly and tightly tying it back ffs.
A receding hairline and widows peak ain’t a good look hun.

• Haha

AdApathy

VIP Member
Thanks to @yellowbrickroad01 for the title!

I tried doing a recap of the previous thread but got repetitive strain injury from typing out the same things she does day in, day out!!

• Haha

havingalookhere

She’s had a packed December? All she did was take her kids to a gifted panto and she’s decided to not do Christmas cards for her kids class. That’s right, once again poor Ivy doesn’t get the excitement of sitting down and writing Christmas cards for her friends in her class all cos her lazy mother couldn’t be bothered to sit at the table with her. ITS NOT ABOUT YOU!!!!!

• Sad

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Thread suggestion please: She left the comfort of her exes sofa only to fall into the arse shaped hole in chicken man’s sofa.

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Domino’s in a travel lodge and still posting memes about “travelling the world”. She’s a Benidorm character come to life

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I'd rather me and my son have decent clothes, a decent Christmas with gifts he will play with all year around, a lovely birthday with a big birthday party with all his friends, out of school hobbies that I PAY for monthly yobbo to help his development, lots of quality days out/weekends away to places for KIDS, than the absolute shite she books 10 times a year! 🫠

And no, he doesn't own a tablet either. Because he knows how to sit at the dinner table or entertain himself. He's not perfect, but I don't slag him off on the internet to people who don't care when he is just being a child.

Ivy always looks a scruff, so does Macey. It's awful how she treats them as second best.

I wouldn't even be arsed to go to the hassle of travelling for what she does 🤣 they will barely remember these boring holiday's strapped in a buggy!

• Heart

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Guys I’m off to Spain tomorrow. Took me so long filling out my API I’m exhausted. Also can’t wait to sit in the lounge at Gatwick, the height of glamour. I’ve also packed bikinis and sundresses because it’s 17 degrees and cloudy and windy but I’ll be on the beach because it’s Spain. Spanish people go to the beach even when it’s cold just because it’s there. I’m so well travelled. Can’t wait for sangria and tapas 🇪🇸💃🏼🍷

• Haha

JSquared

VIP Member
Silver lining is that the kids may have a better time and a taste of the good life with whoever they are with this week lol

happypig2704

How can she be piled up with holiday washing when they took a tiny rucksack. All of their washing put together is probably only one load. She needs to grow up. Also I would take the latest flight home available too if I only had a 3 hour shift the following day 😉

yellowbrickroad01

Sorry, "we have the kids dog every Tuesday" since when?!?!?!?

Also, if you were looking after someones dog wouldn't you expect to walk them not sit on the sofa all day
The dog wants a lazy day of cuddles, watching Paw Patrol on the iPad. If Slobbo takes it out for a walk she’ll strap it into the buggy.

• Haha

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
What the fuck is Ivy wearing in her latest story? Looks like a net curtain. I feel so sorry for them kids. She’s going to be a target for kids to pick on so soon. She looks ridiculous. Sad.

• Sad

Jsssc-B

‘Who is booking holidays to these cold places’

Is she aware there are beautiful parts of the world to holiday in that are cold? not for everyone granted, but far better than a lukewarm holiday to Benidorm in January I can tell you that much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14