Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they are going by away for a week and flying out tomorrow, does that mean that Ivy will miss the first two days back at school? Half term is a week right?

Reactions: 3
how does she not feel guilty going away without the kids ? Especially with it been half term. I know parents are entitled to breaks and time alone but they full on take the piss. She literally does nothing with those kids or spend any money on them, it’s all about her. When the kids are involved it’s the cheapest things they can’t find. £50 haven breaks where they have to eat in the caravan and take their own fruit shoots and no paid activities. Or gifted days out and out of season Benidorm breaks .When it comes to them it’s expensive holidays and eating and drinking out, it’s actually so sad to see how do her family/friends not say anything

Reactions: 11
I love the way she tries to glamourise the Premier Inn and some scuzzy airport. Also, she clearly posts 90% of her content to get us talking. Robbo, no one is jealous of your life, let’s just remind ourselves of that shall we.

Reactions: 9
My baby boy starts nursery tomorrow and we are leaving him for 2 hours with someone other than family for the first time. We plan on going to the nearest coffee shop for the 2 hours, albeit we are looking forward to the time that we will have to ourselves without feeling guilty for leaving him with someone else…but my god I already know we will be itching to go and get him by 3pm!!!! I just don’t know how A) she can leave her kids for so long and B) not feel guilty about leaving them with someone else for so long!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm not sure if it's half term where she is, my kids went back to school this week, our half term was last week.
She's still a knob all the same. Trying and failing to flex

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry……Turtle Bay and then 2 hours later a Domino's Pizza?? 😳 What the duck 😳😳😳
---
I'm not sure if it's half term where she is, my kids went back to school this week, our half term was last week.
She's still a knob all the same. Trying and failing to flex
Yes it is half term for them - they always have it a week later. It was half time here last week too.

Reactions: 7
She is rotting me. When it's an early flight with kids, she wakes them in dead of night and drives to airport fir a couple of hours. When it's just the two of them it's a leisurely hotel stay the night before and dinner and a handy shuttle to airport in morning

Also that cardi must be stink. She's wearing it for days and she had it on today in work....all for a tay tay flex.

She's a disgusting, lazy witch on so many levels

Reactions: 18
Yellow sticker milk for the kids, but Turtle Bay AND Dominos for them, in the space of two hours? Jesus wept.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Her whole life is tragic yet she carries on like it's something to be envious of. I can't unfollow, it's like staring when you drive past a car crash 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She just gets lower when you think she can’t go any lower. Those poor poor kids. It def is half term cos she lives nearish me and my kids are off. It just doesn’t make sense to me. But to her it makes perfect sense. Take the kids to haven, even if it means waking them up at 5 to get them back to go to school for 9 and take them to gifted events. That’s more than enough reason to be able to go on a holiday without them. She’s bleeping rotten to the core.

If they are going by away for a week and flying out tomorrow, does that mean that Ivy will miss the first two days back at school? Half term is a week right?
Yes, schools are back on the Monday, unless they have a teacher training day. I'm half expecting that Richie will be dropping Ivy at Robbo's parents on Sunday, then someone will drive back to Robbo's with both kids and will look after for them at the family abode for a few days. Unless it's another 4 night break, which frankly are never good value for money.

Reactions: 5
Domino’s in a travel lodge and still posting memes about “travelling the world”. She’s a Benidorm character come to life

• Haha
Silver lining is that the kids may have a better time and a taste of the good life with whoever they are with this week lol

Ugh, she is disgusting. Kids get the dregs in life so she can fund her scummy holidays. She is a bargain-basement, chavvy, thick-as-2-short-planks trollop, and I can’t help but watch 🫣 as others have said, she is a car crash!

Reactions: 7
Imagine wearing a cheap nylon cardie in a Travelodge and thinking it’s a flex 🥴

I wonder if ‘Mase’ isn’t staying with the grandparents because the mum has spoken up about what a disgrace Slobbo is?

She never shows them buying gifts for the children either, bet they don’t bring anything back. They must talk about the trip in front of them too, it’s heartbreaking.

Checking in the night before isn't a 'game changer' either. It means TWO trips to the airport, you still have to take the cases in at some point.

She really thinks she's a travel guru.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.