Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never was a baby group mam…yeh cos she never made the effort to learn to drive, which in turn meant she never made the effort to get on the bus with the baby to take them to baby group that’s why. We arent stupid

Reactions: 11
Ivy’s hair 🤨 what an absolute mess, the poor girl. I love dressing my children up! They are my children - I think they are the most beautiful children to exist and I want to show them off, like, look at these gorgeous kids - I made these! Surely that’s normal for a mother! I’d NEVER dress them in a prison tracksuit or save myself a tenner to trim their hair myself. They’ll look back at photos when they’re older and be mortified.

She doesn’t give a tit about anyone but herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
All the while posting about buying herself a shark flexstyle …. For what?! She always has her hair scraped back and looking lank so absolutely no point. Spend the money on a haircut for Ivy and some decent clothes, poor children look like street urchins.

Reactions: 14
There’s a reason they are so cheap Slobbo. I wouldn’t have my child wearing a baby top or one that said ‘sweet love’ on it.
IMG_1110.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Does she ever wash that poor kid's hair?! Why is it always greasy?? Her kids look like they're featuring in a poverty documentary for Channel 5, while she buys herself a Shark flex 🤨

Reactions: 17
Ivy is the same age as my son, I can confirm that none of the children in his class dress as babyish as those tops. I'm not saying they are dressed "too old" but those tops are left and on sale because they're awful and no one in that size/age range bought it.

Reactions: 7
She won’t buy the shark hair thing. I posted before about this, she’s too miserable to buy it. She’s a cheap skate

Reactions: 6
Shes definitely hoping someone gifts it or chicken man buys it.

Cant remember her ever posting that he bought her something nice.

Reactions: 6
Those poor kids. How she’s not ashamed to take them out in public with how she’s dressed them is beyond me 🤦🏻‍♀️ and those kids are none the wiser 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 3
You never get A LOT of messages about anything. Your engagement is shite.

IMG_2832.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.